Free Agency Day 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Day 1

Oh I know, I just meant in general- like a guy who will probably rarely play- making 5 million dollars for a year compared to us average joes
Heh! There was no more average-Joe than me... now I'm retired and am lazy-Joe.

I’d call Hudson and Andrew’s and sign the cheapest one.

I’d sign Will Fuller and call it a day

Good to see the Brown contract details. Purely a situational back along with some depth. Now that we do have a short yardage guy, I'm fine with drafting someone like Etienne.

As a quick note for those who don't follow the cap closely... since only the bottom 51 players count in your cap numbers (plus whatever dead cap you have), the first 780K that a player makes doesn't really count against our cap. Since we have so many players making that amount, you have to make more than that to displace someone from the top 51 players.

So a contract like Malcolm Brown's 1.75M... really only takes 1M away from our cap. Peanuts really.

LOL @ Trent Williams contract. What kind of pics does he have of John Lynch??? Dude's nowhere near as good as he used to be and is getting up there in age.

Good for him and his agent, they definitely trolled the 49ers.

I just love how the media was wrong on all the presumed signings with Miami. It’s hilarious how they think they know who Miami is going to sign and then the FO doing the exact opposite, it’s actually refreshing knowing this team keeps a lot of that in house and not let it leak.

LOL @ Trent Williams contract. What kind of pics does he have of John Lynch??? Dude's nowhere near as good as he used to be and is getting up there in age.

Good for him and his agent, they definitely trolled the 49ers.
Tackles can usually play pretty well well into their 30's..he's I believe 33..and still pro-bowl/all-pro type level..could work out..big number but they HAD to sign him...B-

Back
Top Bottom