Free Agency Day 2 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Day 2

Honestly, that's why I used the words, "To Start". I know things change. But for now it is what it is.
Well, actually right now our cap space for next year is over 52mill but of course we don't really know for sure. It doesn't seem like we'll be able to carry any money over from this year cause we'll be maxed out but one year at a time. I'm on to the draft right now.

Btw, for the people saying Philly will go WR, there is a chance they might take Pitts instead. I'm all for trading down and it the team trades down it'd mean they like more than just one player(I do too) so they feel good about moving down knowing that they would still get a player they like.

Yeah for sure. Last year people were saying that CeeDee Lamb was going to be the 1st receiver taken and a guaranteed top 10 pick..
And he almost slipped to us
Yep went 17 and there were a lot less questions about him than there are about Smith or Waddle.

Btw, for the people saying Philly will go WR, there is a chance they might take Pitts instead. I'm all for trading down and it the team trades down it'd mean they like more than just one player(I do too) so they feel good about moving down knowing that they would still get a player they like.

I'm classing every WR hungry team as a Pitts potential. They should all be in on him, if they've done a good job scouting.

I'm classing every WR hungry team as a Pitts potential. They should all be in on him, if they've done a good job scouting.
That's fine but if they take Pitts then that means they didn't take any of the top 3 WR's which is what matters to me.

After signing draft picks, Miami should have about $40m in cap space for 2022 to start. That's at $200m, but rumor is it'll could potentially be $20m higher. Then there's the expected cap cuts in Flowers and others.
It’s going to be 220 million.

If Fuller balls out, a 3rd probably isn’t worth it
You have to be cautious about investing big money and multiple years on a player with his injury history. I love him as a player though. Either way it's a win win for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom