Free Agent WR Option For Fins No One Is Talking About | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent WR Option For Fins No One Is Talking About

With Burleson, I wouldn't mind taking a look, since he can return punts as well, though I do have concerns on how his knee would hold up. Seems like he's injuring it all the time.

Burleson has talent, not #1 Talent but #2 Talent. Biggest Problem with him is that he is Injured every year. I will pass.

Out of all of the Free Agent WR I will take Chris Chambers!

Burleson is an intriguing option, didn't realize he was a UFA. He also can return punts if I'm not mistaken, an area that we definitely need to improve. While he isn't a #1 WR, he is a big play "YAC" guy, something that this team desperately needs.

had him on my fantasy team last year as last round trying to plug someone in guy and wow he had a productive year last year. He in my mind should be mentioned for comeback player of the year award. he crapped out when captain skinhead went down at qb.

I disagree. He was thrown at 68 times and came away with 53 receptions. That's 77.9% of passes thrown his way caught. That's 2nd in the NFL on WR's seeing half the snaps, 4th in the NFL on WR's seeing a quarter of the snaps. Daniels was thrown at 53 times in 8 games and Johnson 152 times. Then you throw in that Houston loves throwing to Slaton, 53 times he was thrown at to be exact. So no, Walter shouldn't have been putting up huge numbers because he caught everything thrown at him. That tells you he wasn't thrown the ball enough, which is because the Texans prefer to spread the ball out, much like we do.

The Texans do spread it around and his familiarity with that would help him in our offense. He is better than what we got. Boldin IMHO is better but for value Walter and Burleson would both be good pickups.

Eh, I like Burleson. He is a very good #2, but we need a playmaker, ALTHOUGH, Burleson would be an upgrade over Ginn..

Back
Top Bottom