Free Agents List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents List

Mike Mcmahon wouldnt be bad. i like his abilities. i would also say John tait. and sign Ogun, i dont think we should let this kid go, i dont care about any damn first rounder cus i dont think we could get it anyways.

I also like Mike McMahon and am hoping we could sign him, but I wonder what we would have to give up for him. I think he can be a good QB in this league, can scramble and has a cannon for an arm. I would like for us to sign him, he could be our future QB.

BTW, I forgot to mention. The CBs list looks the strongest out of any position.

You don't think we can get a 1st rounder? Ok then fine O-Gun will play for us at 1.5m if no one signs him. Wrong someone will.

We better resign T-Buck. He will probably be cheap and he has been huge as the 3rd corner.

I saw a lot of WRs that I like. Marcus Robinson has had some good games for the Ravens but he is injury prone. Dennis Northcutt has return skills and could be a good addition. Darrell Jackson is a good WR but could be a little too pricey for us. Drew Bennett could also be a good addition but he is restricted.

There were also a lot of good OTs out there that we should go after. A bunch of them, such as Pace and Walter Jones, will be very expensive, however.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
Darrell JAckson could be good but he has had his fair share of drops this season. Just what we need another bad catcher!

I was just about to say the same thing, I was watching one Seahwaks game where the Fans actually cheered when he finally caught a ball, he then caught a huge pass and took it 60+ yards but again I don't think we need another WR with the drops.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

I was just about to say the same thing, I was watching one Seahwaks game where the Fans actually cheered when he finally caught a ball, he then caught a huge pass and took it 60+ yards but again I don't think we need another WR with the drops.

he is actually a great wr who battled the drops this year, but that is not normal for him.. he outplayed korin robinson all year..

if you had him in a fantasy football league.. you know how good he is.

Did I see Damien Woody on that list?

I like Cosey Coleman and Adam Timmerman........if you get both....the O-line is fixed.

The CB's are loaded..........

Northcutt is the best value WR.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

That was really funny. I watched that too, however I have watched a lot of Seahawk games living in seattle. D. Jackson is a good wide reciever. He usually doesn't have that big a problem with drops. For some reason the entire seahawk team had a problem with drops. They were one of the top 3 teams in drops.

Back
Top Bottom