Free Agents List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents List

Swapping Morlon Greenwood for Dhani Jones or Ian Gold wouldn't be too bad.

Originally posted by Section126
Did I see Damien Woody on that list?

I like Cosey Coleman and Adam Timmerman........if you get both....the O-line is fixed.

The CB's are loaded..........

Northcutt is the best value WR.

yeah.. woody is on there.. and the great value with him is that he is a pro bowl center.. who has played outstanding at guard for NE this year due to injuries.. i would love to have him.. because he is good and because it would stick it to the pats.. which we can all agree on is a good thing.

i couldnt agree more with the rest of your analysis.

Originally posted by Gonk
Swapping Morlon Greenwood for Dhani Jones or Ian Gold wouldn't be too bad.

who is morlon greenwood? never heard of him...

:jk:

Boy, looking at that CB list.....It might be time to upgrade.....you know....trade in the Cadillac (Madison) and go get a Lexus (Law).

But we got bigger fish to fry.........M A N N I N G

You guys are pointing out people who should not be in this team. We Don't need Mc mcmahon or any of the player named. The miami dolphins will be aiming at John Tait and Brockermeyer from denver.

Please get me Brunell and McIntosh from San Diego. Draft a WR and a QB (Losman or Rivers, although i prefer the former).

re-sign Todd Wade

sign Damien Woody, and Walter Jones or Orlando Pace

It's all about the o-line.

Keep Fiedler
Cut Darrius Thompson and get better receiver to completment Chambers.

Remember this list isn't finished. There will be resignings and releasings.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
I want Ian Gold.

He'll be re-signed before Free Agency even starts. He already said he wants to stay in Denver. I'm not sure about Wilson getting re-signed though.

You guys might want to check out this site:

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/[URL...tion more than actual productivity this year.

I like Cosey Coleman and Adam Timmerman........if you get both....the O-line is fixed.

Throw in Manning :lol:

The Manning directive is true BTW, if he goes to FA, WE ARE going to make a big run at him........

Seriously, goodluck! Too bad Peyton is not 5-0 against the bills unlike Fiedler :D

Timmerman is more of a West Coast type lineman. He and Coleman don't mix.

I would say Orlando Brown (who has helped Baltimore have the best running game in football) and Jeno James (a very solid OG with the Panthers - another excellent running team) would be great additions.

I also think we should re-sign Nails (he will be better once his achilles has another year to rest and did show some improvement late in the year); And we MUST dump Ruddy, Perry and Wade.

Back
Top Bottom