Free Agents List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents List

Originally posted by justafan

Seriously, goodluck! Too bad Peyton is not 5-0 against the bills unlike Fiedler :D

justafan, you are one of a few Bills fans on this board that I don't mind.......

Now I don't mean to hurt your feelings.....But beating the bills is no longer that important in the AFC east universe..........it is about dumping the pats now.........I see the biggest difference as the QB.......some would say coaching, but the records don't....Dave is I believe 4-4 against bellichick......QB, QB,......we must finish this off-season with at least Mark Brunell.

Originally posted by Section126

justafan, you are one of a few Bills fans on this board that I don't mind.......

Now I don't mean to hurt your feelings.....But beating the bills is no longer that important in the AFC east universe..........it is about dumping the pats now.........I see the biggest difference as the QB.......some would say coaching, but the records don't....Dave is I believe 4-4 against bellichick......QB, QB,......we must finish this off-season with at least Mark Brunell.
Haha! My feelings hurt. Didn't I make a wish last X'mas that hopefully the rivalry from the Kelly -Dan era would come back? It's mainly because the bills suck. We've had to rebuild. Every team has had their time and now it's the Pats. The fins were always in the thick of things but haven't been great in 30 yrs.

Don't worry, the bills are not far away from becoming a powerhouse again. We just made a mistake of hiring a bad coach. Any coach we hire this time should make the bills better. Someone who won't insist on throwing at 1st and goal (from 1-3 yds) especially with a rb like Henry.

The AFCE will be tighter next year compared to what it was this year. I predict the Jets will be better as well.

He is right the AFC East will be tighter. Miami needs some offensive firepower. It stars with a decent QB like Brunell who can hit the deep ball. Then a good #2 in the draft. Build a nice OL please and we will be on our way. Chambers will fry this league with Brunell passing to him.

Originally posted by justafan
Don't worry, the bills are not far away from becoming a powerhouse again. We just made a mistake of hiring a bad coach.

That's the beauty of today's NFL. No team is really that far away. Just before the 2001 season, the Pats were listed by Sports Illustrated as the team "least likely" to win a Super Bowl in the next five years.

As the saying goes "yaneverknow". Every team in the AFC East is capable of winning the Division in any given year, it seems. There is an excellent core group of players on each team. That can be augmented in the offseason by the Draft and FA signings.

It makes for fascinating "Hot Stove" talk and makes Football a year-round sport. I like it this way. When the season is over, there is always Madden, the Draft, and other NFL related events to keep it interesting.

Originally posted by Tatonka

who is morlon greenwood? never heard of him...

:jk:

greenwood is a TRASH LB.......
only missing tckles on the field

I CAN SEE THAT!!!!! :cool:

GOD BLESS BRASIL!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Short would be good at OLB instead of ILB....Mcmahon should be a consideration!!!....Pace should be our Primary goal!!....Peterson would be a great pickup but I think Morlon should be resigned!!!....Mike Green would be a perfect fit and let Knight go!!!

Originally posted by Section126
Boy, looking at that CB list.....It might be time to upgrade.....you know....trade in the Cadillac (Madison) and go get a Lexus (Law).

But we got bigger fish to fry.........M A N N I N G

I like the enthusiasm however it may be too good to be true.

Why does everyone want a OLB? Greenwood is just fine and remember, we have Eddie Moore that might actully play next season.

Marc Bulger, Terrel Owens would be nice.
Id say Baltimores Orlando Brown and Mike Flynn because theyre from Baltimore so they must be good haha

Back
Top Bottom