FREE ticket to tomorrows game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FREE ticket to tomorrows game....

mixmaster_matt

LETS GO METS
Reaction score
I will be going to the game, but since a lot of my friends have either finals or work I will be going solo. So I have a free ticket for a fellow finheavener. The ticket is for sec.430 row 21 seat 3. The only rule is you must be a dolphin fan to get the seat, no people from other boards. I will be at the stadium around 11ish, and park in the camry zone(orange) somewhere behind the DHL sign. So if you want the ticket post, it will be first come first serve. You have to meet me either by my car or by the Gate to the left of the bigger scoreboard. So post and I will PM you in the order that you post. first one gets it. I will PM you with my # for you to call tomorrow at 10:30ish. You must respond that PM with your # as well and then you have the ticket. If you don't respond write away i am offering it to someone else.

hope someone does soon tonight, i am tired as hell and want to fall asleep... I am falling asleep in 10 minutes and then i will pm people in teh morning who post in the thread and the first to respond will get them...

alright i am going to sleep, post if you want the ticket and i will pm in the morning. first to respond gets it. i am waking up around 8:30am.

Ah this sucks! I can't believe I moved away from South Florida, i'd be all over that in a minute. :cry:

I can't believe nobodys chiming in. Go see the Dolphins crush the Bills for free one of you florida fin fans. :D

yeah if i lived in florida i would take in a second... wow no one has stepped up yet, he said free you cant beat that free ticket to see then dolphins..

Man if I could get a plane ticket down there I would buy u beer all day long... Thanks for offering most people would b scallping them.

unbelievable. I can't even give away this ticket. This is the problem here dolfans, we want people at the stadium, here is your chance to go for free. i will check the site every half hour or so before i leave for the game, ~10ish. So if you want it speak up...

Like everyone else said, if I were in Florida I would be all over that ticket. Enjoy the game.

I can't believe this. I've been trying so hard to get seats and yesterday my friend gave me two lower level seats (row 10!) and now this, I also have a free ticket.
I hope someone reads this quick! Don't miss the game everyone, we need to make as much noise as possible.

I am trying to get a flight out of Newark, NJ this morning but we had some snow last night and the planes will probably be running a delay. I will not be able to make it before game time otherwise I would fly down and see the game with you. Thanks for the offer!

Good man not letting someone from another team take it.

popularwar said:
I can't believe this. I've been trying so hard to get seats and yesterday my friend gave me two lower level seats (row 10!) and now this, I also have a free ticket.
I hope someone reads this quick! Don't miss the game everyone, we need to make as much noise as possible.

holy moly, good seats. you'll be on camera do "SOMETHIN'" so we can find you.

Back
Top Bottom