FREE ticket to tomorrows game.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FREE ticket to tomorrows game....

still available if anyone wants it...... if noone takes it before I go to the game, ~10-10:30, then i am just gonna give it away at the game. so if a fellow finheavener wants it their time is running out...

Yeah, obviously i'd take it but i live in Feasterville P.A which is about 19 hours away from Miami so even if i wanted to i couldn't get your free ticket.

Im up here in New York in the Snow. If I was down there I'd meet you for tailgate and bring the steak. This is CRAZY that no one on the site would take a FREE ticket against the Bills. People are just lazy I guess...since the game is sold out its on tv. Peace man, enjoy the game!:cool:

mixmaster_matt said:
bump for the last 45 minutes that it is available. i think it is weak that no one wants a divisional game for free..
I guess no one's up yet? I was thinking of selling my extra ticket but I'll probably just give it away... especially if it's a good looking lady. ;)

mixmaster_matt said:
I will be going to the game, but since a lot of my friends have either finals or work I will be going solo. So I have a free ticket for a fellow finheavener. The ticket is for sec.430 row 21 seat 3. The only rule is you must be a dolphin fan to get the seat, no people from other boards. I will be at the stadium around 11ish, and park in the camry zone(orange) somewhere behind the DHL sign. So if you want the ticket post, it will be first come first serve. You have to meet me either by my car or by the Gate to the left of the bigger scoreboard. So post and I will PM you in the order that you post. first one gets it. I will PM you with my # for you to call tomorrow at 10:30ish. You must respond that PM with your # as well and then you have the ticket. If you don't respond write away i am offering it to someone else.

I think he sold himself short. The requirments should have been-Must be blond female, single....................

I dont fill my own requirments but if I was in Florida I would grab it in a heartbeat.

Oh well, tried to do someone a favor on here. I am leaving for the game and will just give it away there. See you guys after the game....

Dang, thats ridiculous you had no takers. If I would have found out earlier I would have gotten a plane ticket and came down for the game.

That was real nice of you Matt, hope you eventually found someone to go with you, if you come across this issue again, PM me and I will fly down from Jersey. I didn't see this thread until now, I live 5 minutes from Atlantic City Airport and they fly down to Fort Lauderdale cheap, I would have been all over that.

It's ashame no one took the offer :(

mixmaster_matt said:
Oh well, tried to do someone a favor on here. I am leaving for the game and will just give it away there. See you guys after the game....

oh man, that's very nice of you
WTF with these people? I would get it in a heartbeat
well, enjoy it

maybe the dolphins should go on tour
:)

Back
Top Bottom