From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW

explain to me again why so many people are up his butt and think he will return to old form right away?

justasportsfan... i like the clip that you have for your sig...

Nappy Roots said:
explain to me again why so many people are up his butt and think he will return to old form right away?

exactly. i know its gonna be hard for him to return to the old. 4000 yards in 2 years? idk about that.

Justasportsfan said:
I'd hate him from a football perspective if I were a finfan. As a human being , I respect his decision.

I would respect his decision if it happened 2 months before hand

Justasportsfan said:
I'd hate him from a football perspective if I were a finfan. As a human being , I respect his decision.

I would have respected him if he did it the Barry Sanders way. Say I'm done and go off into the sunset! This guy just won't go away!!!!:eek:

:roflmao:

Everytime someone interviews this guy it's just pure entertainment.
He is seriously out of whack.

The Monkey with his hand stuck in the cookie(pot brownie) jar story was great.

I'm hoping Saban's strategy is to get him in here, let him play some to raise any trade value and then ship him off to some sucker team in 2006.

We only should keep Ricky this year because we need him to help carry the load with Brown. As for next offseason, we should trade Ricky and let Brown be our full time back.

PhinDude88 said:
We only should keep Ricky this year because we need him to help carry the load with Brown. As for next offseason, we should trade Ricky and let Brown be our full time back.

id rather let sammy morris and lamar gordon help carry the load.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I would respect his decision if it happened 2 months before hand
Not everyone puts in their 2 weeks notice. The dude has bi-polar disorder. Maybe it was his having his bi-polar that did the thinking. :confused:

His quiting the team was the start of Wanny leaving and Saban's hiring. Could be a blessing in disguise.

If he gets to about 230 or 235 he's more than fine, if he starts trying to put weight on now it's not impossible for him to get back that weight.

say what you want about him, but seeing #34 during week 5 is going to give me chills.

I think Ricky makes a valid point about the backlash he has received for smoking ganja, considering that steroids run rampant in sports. Marijuana is fairly safe to use on an intermittent basis, but it is illegal, making it taboo(sp?) and shunned by society. I was definitely pissed when he retired, but with all of this talk of him coming back, I'm ready to burn one down with the man.

Justasportsfan said:
Not everyone puts in their 2 weeks notice. The dude has bi-polar disorder. Maybe it was his having his bi-polar that did the thinking. :confused:

His quiting the team was the start of Wanny leaving and Saban's hiring. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Is it really bi-polar disorder or social anxiety disorder? Two different things. bi-polar disorder is much worse than social anxiety from a treatment perspective.

AirMarino83 said:
exactly. i know its gonna be hard for him to return to the old. 4000 yards in 2 years? idk about that.

It's hard to rush for 2000 yards....

Especially if you have only 12 games to do it in.........
:roflmao:

And our trade value just plummeted with his admission that he only plans to play for 2 seasons at most, and re-retire.....

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom