From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW

KuchaMucha said:
Is it really bi-polar disorder or social anxiety disorder? Two different things. bi-polar disorder is much worse than social anxiety from a treatment perspective.
My bad, it was the pot talking :lol:

Everyone calm down and look at this logically.

1. Ricky has to pay the money back and has to return to the phins. All BS aside, play or not, play good or not, ride the bench or not, 195 or 205, he has to come back or pay back money that in no other way he can pay.

2. He cant say that he is coming back until after that date, otherwise, he could face a year suspension.

3. Who knows what he will be worth, but at this point it isnt squat, and possibly can hurt the team.

I will be the first one to say I do not trust the guy. no one knows what his plans are. However, when he says "I honestly do not know" that is just CYA. If he says for sure he is coming back the league will probably try to say that since that is before the june 29 date, he should be suspended a year.

He is a bit light, but he would share the carries now so may not need as much weight. Als with a new oline coach maybe just maybe he won't be getting hit as much by dlinemen, thus prolonging his 'wear and tear'.

clownfish said:
I think Ricky makes a valid point about the backlash he has received for smoking ganja, considering that steroids run rampant in sports. Marijuana is fairly safe to use on an intermittent basis, but it is illegal, making it taboo(sp?) and shunned by society. I was definitely pissed when he retired, but with all of this talk of him coming back, I'm ready to burn one down with the man.

I'd be down. Apparently he rolls j's that could be used for a doorstop. :groovy:

what interests me the most was that he said he can get 4,000 more yards out of his play in 2 seasons. TO me it sounds like he is planing on taking all the reps, becuase he then said that, ronnie brown would be ready to take over after his tenure. Saban and him had to of talked about his presence in this offense but what ricky is stating would make him the focal point again and we will be back to square one. the 2000 yards each season gets me

ASUFinFan said:
what interests me the most was that he said he can get 4,000 more yards out of his play in 2 seasons. TO me it sounds like he is planing on taking all the reps, becuase he then said that, ronnie brown would be ready to take over after his tenure. Saban and him had to of talked about his presence in this offense but what ricky is stating would make him the focal point again and we will be back to square one. the 2000 yards each season gets me

Yeah, wasn't that reason # 6(c) he gave for quitting? Or was that why he wanted to go to Oakland and play for the guy who "ran him into the ground"?

Anyone else wonder how he can smoke that much and loose that much weight. Could be more than pot. Never met a stoner who didn't gain some weight. He takes it to another extreme.

I think the biggest point he made has been overlooked by many Fin fans:

:eek: He plans to play for 2 years and re-retire! :eek:

That KILLS our trade value for him! :shakeno:

Why wasn't I online... Last time I talked to Ricky on AIM (2 years ago) he liked me and added me to his buddy list.................... I'm hoping he still has me on and signs on again. WHY COULDN'T I BE ONLINE!?!? :smackhead

Mile High Fin said:
I think the biggest point he made has been overlooked by many Fin fans:

:eek: He plans to play for 2 years and re-retire! :eek:

That KILLS our trade value for him! :shakeno:

I've been saying the same thing for a while too. Ricky probably hates the life revolving around the game and if it was up to him he'd stay retired. It's just that he can't afford to lose 8+ million bucks and saving a few more wouldn't hurt. This way, he can retire in two years and practice Aryuvedic medicine, holistic healing, yoga, and other forms of the holistic/spiritual life that he craves. There's a HUGE conflict of lifestyles between football and yoga...but I'm pretty sure that some teacher told him that he can view the football life as a test to his meditation skills or something like that...remain centered through it all.

fins2923 said:
Silver had a IM convo with Ricky on wednesday and filed this column.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/05/20/silver.ricky/index.html

He's underweight and out os shape if he does come back, he is in no condition to play. We should stick with Ronnie as a starter if he does come back, or they can split time. IMO since he doesnt know what he's gonna do, its a 50 - 50 chance he will play for us. I 'm also starting to doubt that if he comes back that we will trade him.

PatsSuck456 said:
He's underweight and out os shape if he does come back, he is in no condition to play. We should stick with Ronnie as a starter if he does come back, or they can split time. IMO since he doesnt know what he's gonna do, its a 50 - 50 chance he will play for us. I 'm also starting to doubt that if he comes back that we will trade him.

Your sig is huge man. You're only allowed one picture.

Justasportsfan said:
I'd hate him from a football perspective if I were a finfan. As a human being , I respect his decision.

So by the statement above your saying you think Ricky will be effective for the fins if he returns? And try to be honest here, don't change your mind once you return to your Motherboard, "Jillszone"!! If your syaing you think Ricky will be succeed if he returns it will be the first time I've read you give respect to any fins palyer. I want to know if you think with the O we could field this year the fins will be more talented on O then the Jills???? As for the two D's I feel they are even at the moment!!

PatsSuck456 said:
He's underweight and out os shape if he does come back, he is in no condition to play.
It's all becoming clear now. That's why Saban signed Boston. To help RW :lifter: .

Not only will Rw be smoking, he'll be roiding as well. I wonder what a potthead having roid rage is like.

"I was gonna get pi$$ed, until I got high"

I can understand those finfans who don't want him back, but from a rival fans perspective (my own), I'd hate for RW to come back.

Back
Top Bottom