Front Page Poll: Predict this years team MVP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Front Page Poll: Predict this years team MVP

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Last night I made a strong ****tail and a fired up fresh H.Upman Signature cigar, leaned back on the deck at my house and looked out over the lake...and asked myself "what poll question can I give our crazy members, and really challenge their intellect, and their analytical abilities?" By the time the drink was gone and the cigar was out I came up with this:

"Predict who will be the team MVP This Year?"

You have had a chance to see two preseason games, read interviews and camp reports from the coaching staff and watch the team on Hard Knocks. So tell me and the rest of Dolphins Nation who you think is going to be the one player who distinguishes himself and becomes the team MVP.

Thanks and GOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIAAAAMMMI!

-Matt
:420::hi5::brewskis::hclap::lol::thanks::woot:

Brandon Fields..........and im not being funny.

Interesting..Fields could be the MVP considering the void we have in talent.

I just think he is great at what he does and hope he makes the pro bowl..........

I think it will be Matt Moore again. He will have to come in because of the crappy rookie QB play and have to try to save the season , again.

Ill go out on a limb and say our defense actually gets people off the field on 3rd down most of the year and say....Karlos!

Certainly Tannehill or Bush would seem the most likely, however, I went out on a limb and chose Bess. I think he will be T'hills main target (at this point he is the only one who gets open and doesn't drop the ball) and will move those chains (and hopefully add several touchdowns as well).

It'll probably be between Wake, Bush, & Tannehill.

I'll go Wake.

Pat Devlin. After Tannehill goes down, Devlin rallys us to barely make the playoffs as a wildcard, and now we have found our quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom