FSU keeps rolling | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU keeps rolling

NorthFloridaFin said:
We (Nole Fans) don't expect you to give tham credit, your a Gator:D . But speaking from an outside point of view, Urban Meyer needs to get his offensive and throw it in the garbage, ya'll would be a much better team by letting Chris Leak stay in the pocket and make plays.

But on the other hand, we will get respect by the end of the year. Like I said before, our offense is improving each game, with different personel making plays every game. Out of FSU's 11 td passes this year, only 1 has been caught by a Senior, which was a screen by Leon Washington. 2 have been thrown to JR's and the other 8 have been freshman. I'll say it again, the future looks good for the 'Noles.

The offense is proven. You don't scrap your system for one player. I totally agree he's not a good fit cause he's a pure pocket passer but they have changed a good bit to play to his strengths. They'll get on pace soon. Our defense has outshined the offense which is very rare. I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

SpeedRush99 said:
I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

It will be a good game like always. Seems like whenever we play @ the Swamp it ends up being a shootout, and when we play @ Doak it end up being a defensive struggle.

SpeedRush99 said:
The offense is proven. You don't scrap your system for one player. I totally agree he's not a good fit cause he's a pure pocket passer but they have changed a good bit to play to his strengths. They'll get on pace soon. Our defense has outshined the offense which is very rare. I'm very much looking forward to the Noles coming to the Swamp.

the offense isnt proven against talent like the SEC or ACC....when they prove it agaisnt that kind of talent, then its proven.

Nappy Roots said:
the offense isnt proven against talent like the SEC or ACC....when they prove it agaisnt that kind of talent, then its proven.
And when FSU's offense proves itself against any kind of real talent (Top 15) on defense. Then and only then will it get any "credit" from any fans other than FSU fans. Heck, even my best friend is a Nole and he doesn't give your offense anything, YET.

For me, personally, I will think you have a good offense when one of two things happens. 1) put up monster points on a top team with a stout Defense. 2) Jeff Bowden retires.

Oboy said:
And when FSU's offense proves itself against any kind of real talent (Top 15) on defense. Then and only then will it get any "credit" from any fans other than FSU fans. Heck, even my best friend is a Nole and he doesn't give your offense anything, YET.

For me, personally, I will think you have a good offense when one of two things happens. 1) put up monster points on a top team with a stout Defense. 2) Jeff Bowden retires.

Man, Oh Man!!!! How people love to argue the fact we haven't played a good team yet. We beat Miami 10-7, which was a defensive struggle. But the good thing about that victory was the offense did not lose the game, which teams from the past 4-5 years would have done. We went up to Boston College and won 28-17. 28 points still not good enough, well just look to the fact that we put up over 200 yards of offense in the 4th qtr to win in a very hostile invironment.

Good offenses find ways to win in tough ballgames. Against Wake Forest(who plays us tough every year by the way) we were in a tight ball game, 20-17, when the offense stepped up and scored 3 touchdowns in less than 7 minutes. The truth of the matter is that FSU's offense has found ways to win the ball game, which we couldn't do the last few years. Also, don't forget, these are "Freshman" winning the ball games for us!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
Man, Oh Man!!!! How people love to argue the fact we haven't played a good team yet. We beat Miami 10-7, which was a defensive struggle. But the good thing about that victory was the offense did not lose the game, which teams from the past 4-5 years would have done. We went up to Boston College and won 28-17. 28 points still not good enough, well just look to the fact that we put up over 200 yards of offense in the 4th qtr to win in a very hostile invironment.

Good offenses find ways to win in tough ballgames. Against Wake Forest(who plays us tough every year by the way) we were in a tight ball game, 20-17, when the offense stepped up and scored 3 touchdowns in less than 7 minutes. The truth of the matter is that FSU's offense has found ways to win the ball game, which we couldn't do the last few years. Also, don't forget, these are "Freshman" winning the ball games for us!!!

:mor911:

MelbournePhin said:
all im saying is that you will have three L's. UGA, LSU, and BAMA.

And I'm sure the Noles will be undefeated, right? :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom