FSU Player Accused of rape | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU Player Accused of rape

kastofsna120 said:
hmm this may affect his draft stock a tad

I'm sure thats the least of his worries at this point if this is true.

Nappy Roots said:
u heard from where?

I heard it first on the Rivals message boards, then on 790.

:sidelol:

A rap song made 2 years ago is front page news on ESPN and now an FSU player gets accused of rape and it's not anywhere on ESPN.:lol:

Dubfire said:
:sidelol:

A rap song made 2 years ago is front page news on ESPN and now an FSU player gets accused of rape and it's not anywhere on ESPN.:lol:
they don't know about it yet or confirmed yet probably

kastofsna120 said:
they don't know about it yet or confirmed yet probably

They know about it, it's the 5th story down on the College Football ESPNEWS Headlines section, they just aren't giving it any press. And I'm not surprised.

Nappy Roots said:
your not surprised why? you think ESPN loves FSU and hates UM or something?

I'm not surprised for a couple reasons. One, the media hates UM. And two, there have been so many of these "Athlete's breaking the law in one form or another" stories that they aren't as big a story as they once were. But mostly, they hate UM. Other than that, how would you explain the great difference in the way the two stories were covered?

Nappy Roots said:
your not surprised why? you think ESPN loves FSU and hates UM or something?

I dont think they love FSU at all, but there's no question the National Media hates the 'Canes and I can understand why 15 years ago, but not now. Coker has cleaned it up. A few guys on ESPN like Fowler and Herbstreit are about the only ones who are not as partial against the U.

It's laughable how a network can be so critical of a program, yet hire Lou Holtz after all the scrap that went on at USC. LOL...:lol:

kastofsna120 said:
where is chudzinski these days?

He followed Butch to Cleveland remember. NOt sure what he's doing now. Werner stinks. :fire:

yep. just fire coker and his whole staff. if a school wants to give randy shannon a head coaching job, be my guest

Back
Top Bottom