FSU Player Accused of rape | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU Player Accused of rape

SpeedRush99 said:
So who would be your ideal replacement?
t1_davis_ap01-1.jpg

My first thought was the same as some of you... typical crimonoles.

Then I thought, WHAT IF... He did not do it? Would be another case of the media screwing this kids life (for the most part would ALWAYS be known as a sex offender). Because you know the media would not publish a big story if he was found NOT guilty.

This is one of the BIGGEST flaws with our judicial system. Just an accusation can ruin someone.

kastofsna120 said:

One of the greatest recruiters EVER. Average coach.

Bring back Schiano.

If Miami came calling, he'd ditch that Rutgers gig in a New York Minute....eh..should that read New Jersey minute? :confused:

i'd rather take the guy who's available and who has a name to recruit players down here. losing players to FSU and florida is just awful

Oboy said:
My first thought was the same as some of you... typical crimonoles.

Then I thought, WHAT IF... He did not do it? Would be another case of the media screwing this kids life (for the most part would ALWAYS be known as a sex offender). Because you know the media would not publish a big story if he was found NOT guilty.

This is one of the BIGGEST flaws with our judicial system. Just an accusation can ruin someone.

Well, the guy does have a criminal record, so he gets zero benefit of the doubt from me.

kastofsna120 said:
i'd rather take the guy who's available and who has a name to recruit players down here. losing players to FSU and florida is just awful

Keep Randy Shannon as DC, bring in an OC who actually has an imagination, and yes, I'd be open to bringing back Butch.

Would he be interested?

Back
Top Bottom