FSU Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU Season Tickets

That makes me sick. For each pair I have to donate $5,000 and then pay for the tickets and parking passes.

Im paying 200 for a WVU/Louisville ticket. and only 150 for a WVU/Pittsburg ticket

You can't even have a chance to get Gator season tickets unless you donate alot of money and then the season tickets are more than that.

Still trying to figure out why someone would actually want FSU season tickets....for free even.:rolleyes:

Still trying to figure out why someone would actually want FSU season tickets....for free even.:rolleyes:

:ponder: ....................................:sleep:

At least I don't have to pay for mine, unlike UF students. When you went to Florida how many years did you get picked in their "lottery" for tix and then have to pay $100?

I get a free ticket to every game... the way it SHOULD be.

At least I don't have to pay for mine, unlike UF students. When you went to Florida how many years did you get picked in their "lottery" for tix and then have to pay $100?

I get a free ticket to every game... the way it SHOULD be.

Thats the only way they can fill the stadium! :goof:

How many lotteries did you get to win? Was it fun watching the games on TV?

:lol: I didn't play any lotteries. And yes it was a BLAST watching them play their way to the National Title on TV.

:lol: I didn't play any lotteries. And yes it was a BLAST watching them play their way to the National Title on TV.
How did you not play in any lotteries? You didn't care to go to any of their games in your entire four years there because thats the ONLY way to get tickets?

Back
Top Bottom