FSU Season Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU Season Tickets

Still trying to figure out why someone would actually want FSU season tickets....for free even.:rolleyes:

down here, they sell them by the roll... they are called Cottonelle... some even come coated in aloe, to prevent your fanny from getting raw...

it's ALL about the U

down here, they sell them by the roll... they are called Cottonelle... some even come coated in aloe, to prevent your fanny from getting raw...

it's ALL about the U
Did the Orange Bowl get condemned yet?

In all seriousness though I have much respect for the U but we're makin' it 3 in a row this year.

How did you not play in any lotteries? You didn't care to go to any of their games in your entire four years there because thats the ONLY way to get tickets?

I wish I was lucky enough to get that opportunity, however I am not an alum just a big fan of the school.

There is a reason they have those lotteries, supply and demand.

I wish I was lucky enough to get that opportunity, however I am not an alum just a big fan of the school.

There is a reason they have those lotteries, supply and demand.
Because they are too cheap to *supply* enough tickets to meet the student *demand*

Because they are too cheap to *supply* enough tickets to meet the student *demand*

No they are not cheap and thats why the coaches have the contracts they do. UF is not the ones hurting to have to sell tickets for 215

each year i get my free tickets and resell them. i get like $100 for the um or uf game.

No they are not cheap and thats why the coaches have the contracts they do. UF is not the ones hurting to have to sell tickets for 215
Have you seen FSU's home schedule this year? Most of their tough games are on the road or at a neutral site. I swear to god I hate gator fans... please tell me you're at least an alumni/student of the school and not just a jean-short wearing wannabe like a majority of gator fans.

Have you seen FSU's home schedule this year? Most of their tough games are on the road or at a neutral site. I swear to god I hate gator fans... please tell me you're at least an alumni/student of the school and not just a jean-short wearing wannabe like a majority of gator fans.

It does not matter where the games are and sorry the Gators play in the SEC so there are always great games at the Swamp. No I am soory to disappoint you, But I was not lucky enough to go to the University of Florida

So are you claiming that the majority of FSU fans are NOT wannabe's (which it seems you equate to not being a current or former student). Please EVERY major college team attracts fans that didn't go to that school, including FSU.

:shakeno:

Since when do you have to be a student or alum of a school to be a fan? I've been a Gators fan for almost 20 years, you've been a FSU student for how long? Not even a year? Does that make you a bigger fan? Hardly. If your gonna hate the Gators and their fans at least have a legit reason.

Seems like I really struck a nerve... lol.

It seems that all of the FSU fans that posted in here DO have a connection to the school while NONE of the Florida fans do... just an observation.

Seems like I really struck a nerve... lol.

It seems that all of the FSU fans that posted in here DO have a connection to the school while NONE of the Florida fans do... just an observation.

As long as were making observations...

If a nerve was struck is that of having little patience for posts lacking perspective, logic and accuracy. :dunno: I guess I could just make some stuff and claim that I hit a nerve when others object to the lack of validity.

I see you made your "observation" off of a couple of FSU fans that actually post here. I wonder why there are so few FSU fans posting here the last few years :hmmm: So, a couple of you guys are students, but I can only assume you haven't taken that Statistics class yet. Otherwise you'd understand how absurd your "observation" is about ALL of the FSU people posting in this thread. BTW, you conveniently avoided my post.

You can hate Gator fans all you want. I'll just continue to hate the Seminoles and choose to evaluate their fans on a one by one basis.

So, where you a Seminole fan before you enrolled? If so, I guess you were a wannabe, huh?

Another observation... Next time you make claims that make you feel better about your position, you might want to do more than just guess. Otherwise you could put yourself in a position of being embarrassed when you have to face facts like: I am a University of Florida alumnus, and the majority of the 92,000+ that sell out the Swamp each and every week (thus the reason even students have to pay, you know that whole supply and demand thing) are current or former students.

As long as were making observations...

If a nerve was struck is that of having little patience for posts lacking perspective, logic and accuracy.
Was that a sentence? It made absolutely no sense.
:dunno: I guess I could just make some stuff and claim that I hit a nerve when others object to the lack of validity.
Yes, you could do that although that is not what I did.

I see you made your "observation" off of a couple of FSU fans that actually post here. I wonder why there are so few FSU fans posting here the last few years :hmmm:
The true fans remain, much like with our beloved Dolphins. When the Gators go back downhill, the same thing will happen to their "fanbase."
So, a couple of you guys are students, but I can only assume you haven't taken that Statistics class yet. Otherwise you'd understand how absurd your "observation" is about ALL of the FSU people posting in this thread. BTW, you conveniently avoided my post.
It's not as if I'm publishing this study or anything, it was just, as I claimed, an observation.

You can hate Gator fans all you want. I'll just continue to hate the Seminoles and choose to evaluate their fans on a one by one basis.

Ummm... OK?

So, where you a Seminole fan before you enrolled? If so, I guess you were a wannabe, huh?

I knew where I was going to graduate from and I know where I'm going to attend Law School.

Another observation... Next time you make claims that make you feel better about your position, you might want to do more than just guess. Otherwise you could put yourself in a position of being embarrassed when you have to face facts like: I am a University of Florida alumnus, and the majority of the 92,000+ that sell out the Swamp each and every week (thus the reason even students have to pay, you know that whole supply and demand thing) are current or former students.

Congratulations, but students should NOT have to pay for tickets regardless. FSU could easily charge students for tickets and have the same number go but they don't. You're telling me there's no demand for the FSU-Miami tickets this year? Or next year when we get VT and UF in Tally? If you're going to limit the number of student tickets, that's understandable because it's done everywhere but there are ways to do it without charging the students.

Was that a sentence? It made absolutely no sense.

If a nerve was struck it is that of having little patience for posts lacking perspective, logic and accuracy.
Hope that helps you out :nono:

Yes, you could do that although that is not what I did.
Majority of Gator fans are wannabe's according to you, yet you have nothing substantive to back it up. You said none of the Gator fans here have connections to the University. You must have been making it up because your were wrong.

The true fans remain, much like with our beloved Dolphins. When the Gators go back downhill, the same thing will happen to their "fanbase."
I knew where I was going to graduate from and I know where I'm going to attend Law School.
You mean true fans like the ones that root for the Bulls or Seminoles? :Who do you root for?: :wink:

It's not as if I'm publishing this study or anything, it was just, as I claimed, an observation
Well that allows me to rest easy as I completely dismiss this observation as completely irrelevant :whew:

Ummm... OK?
It's pretty simple to understand. I hate the teams, but reserve judgment on the individuals who play there, go to school there, and occasionally root for them.

Congratulations, but students should NOT have to pay for tickets regardless. FSU could easily charge students for tickets and have the same number go but they don't. You're telling me there's no demand for the FSU-Miami tickets this year? Or next year when we get VT and UF in Tally? If you're going to limit the number of student tickets, that's understandable because it's done everywhere but there are ways to do it without charging the students.
YOU may feel tickets should be given for free, but that's just your opinion. I dream of the days when I could pay so little for season tickets. Seems like they were free compared to what they cost now that I am no longer a student.

Demand for season tickets is not measured on one or two big games. Sorry, but even when UF plays a nobody the stadium is sold out before the game. UF has sold out EVERY home game since 1979, even with limiting student tickets, charging FAR more than $215 for even the cheapest tickets. Even after expanding the stadium to hold over 92,000 in '01, and raising ticket prices, demand still far exceeds supply.

Do with this post what you will, I'm bored. FSU's season ticket prices are the topic of this thread, and I only wish I could buy season tickets for the Gators at what is available for the Noles.

Back
Top Bottom