FSU vs Gators | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU vs Gators

NorthFloridaFin said:
Here's a topic you can discuss: 5 ACC losses in 2 years!! You 'Cane fans can't accept the fact that you can't win the ACC Championship, so you must make fun of the other Florida schools. What a shame!!!!!:D
3 ACC losses in one year to unranked teams is more troubling to me. enjoy the beatdown vatech will give you in the ACC championship game, then enjoy the trip to the meinekie car care bowl or whatever

kastofsna120 said:
3 ACC losses in one year to unranked teams is more troubling to me. enjoy the beatdown vatech will give you in the ACC championship game, then enjoy the trip to the meinekie car care bowl or whatever

have fun in the poulan weed eater bowl

btw, wtf does this thread have to do with the canes???? i love the double standard in this forum. cane bashing is handled by bans, and nole bashing is encouraged

I hope the Gators stomp their butts today because I am a CANE and if they both can't lose then at least I hope the Semiholes don't win. Go Gators!

:eek: Wow, Corso and Herby both picked the Gators, thats rare. Of course that probably also means we'll lose. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:mdfin:

GO NOLES!!!!!:cpatch:

:drinkers:im off to drink and eat for the game. **** :fire: the gators!:buttkick::evilmod:

kastofsna120 said:
awe, how cute. UF and FSU fans arguing over a meaningless game

canes own the state, accept it and move on

all I got to say is look out Canes, Noles, and Gators...

UCF is coming! Go Knights! :tongue:

Mindwarp said:
FSU is going to the ACC championship and Miami is not yet they own the state.

ok thanks for informing us.

yeah, by default.

I'm an FSU alum, but think its an absolute travesty that team is playing in the title game with 2 losses to Clemson and Virginia, in addition to a disgraceful home loss to NC State

MelbournePhin said:
well, USF is also ahead of you

for now... wait till next year...

The Knights play the Gators... and when UCF wins... it will only be the beginning.

UCF vs. UF - 2006
UCF vs. Miami - 2007

We are coming... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom