FSU vs Gators | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU vs Gators

kastofsna120 said:
can't wait to see FSU get slaughtered by vatech

yep, they're going to watch how UF beat them down along the lines of scrimage and they will follow suit.

i dunno, maybe FSU wasn't playing very hard knowing they had a berth in the ACCCG wrapped up. didn't watch it

kastofsna120 said:
i dunno, maybe FSU wasn't playing very hard knowing they had a berth in the ACCCG wrapped up. didn't watch it

:shakeno: You gotta be kidding me. You of all people making excuses for the Noles???? You think they didn't care if they got blown out by their biggest rival? :eek:

They got straight up beat down by a better team, manhandled at the line of scrimmage, and gave the ball up too much.

kastofsna120 said:

the announcers brought that up...

ACCCG I just had to type that..

SpeedRush99 said:
:shakeno: You gotta be kidding me. You of all people making excuses for the Noles???? You think they didn't care if they got blown out by their biggest rival? :eek:

They got straight up beat down by a better team, manhandled at the line of scrimmage, and gave the ball up too much.
i wasn't making excuses, i didn't watch the game, i was just bringing it up as it that was a possibility. they've been much more horrible in the past 2 weeks since wrapping up the ACCCG, so i figured they haven't been playing as hard

i.e. this game meant much more to UF than FSU

kastofsna120 said:
awe, how cute. UF and FSU fans arguing over a meaningless game

canes own the state, accept it and move on

Speaking of meaningless games, any idea where UM is going to get an invite? :lol:

Oboy said:
Wow, amazing how no Seminole fans came back after the game....

Well, it's obvious we wouldn't have much to say. It was just one of those games you just felt like it didn't even matter right now, regardless if it was against the Gators. Every FSU fan in the nation is hurting right now and there is nothing we can do about it but complain. It's obvious our problem is Daddy is too devoted to his son to tell him to step down. We've had to put up with his lack-luster play-calling for 5 years now and have went down hill every year. I'm just hoping that Mark Richt will keep his word and try to come back once the HC job opens up @ FSU.

clear.gif

NorthFloridaFin said:
Well, it's obvious we wouldn't have much to say. It was just one of those games you just felt like it didn't even matter right now, regardless if it was against the Gators. Every FSU fan in the nation is hurting right now and there is nothing we can do about it but complain. It's obvious our problem is Daddy is too devoted to his son to tell him to step down. We've had to put up with his lack-luster play-calling for 5 years now and have went down hill every year. I'm just hoping that Mark Richt will keep his word and try to come back once the HC job opens up @ FSU.
Wow I admit my comment was probably bad. Just sick of most of the FSU fans I work with and am friends with. They are quite obnoxious when they are doing well, but always seem to disappear when things go wrong.

In all honesty, Jeff Bowden is really killing the FSU program. If these things continue, you will start to lose recruits too. That would really be bad. I am curious how long the alumni will put up with this!? I have a feeling they are going to put a LOT of pressure on Bobby to either fire Jeff or move on himself.

The Gators are our Daddy.
NOW that was funny. Kind of messed up, but really funny. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom