Full NFL Draft Schedule incl. Predraft & Postdraft Specials

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
48
Age
46
I'm sure there's more stuff out there, but the following schedule will give rather thorough coverage. The shows are on ESPN EST unless otherwise noted:

Predraft Specials:
Wed: 2-4 pm
Thurs: 7:30-10 pm
Fri: 3-4 pm

The Big Show:
Sat: 12-5:30 pm & 5:30-10 pm on ESPN2
Sun: 11-6 pm

Postdraft Analysis:
Mon: 10-11 pm

If you end up watching all of this, :shakeno: .
To the moderator(s): I posted this on the Fins forum so that the most number of fin fans would read it.
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
We have 2 picks in 8 hours. After about half an hour on Saturday, I'll be pretty damn bored.
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
HysterikiLL said:
We have 2 picks in 8 hours. After about half an hour on Saturday, I'll be pretty damn bored.
Yeah if we don't acquire more picks, I'll probably go out and do some stuff and get back just in time for our 3rd rounder. :lol:
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
byroan said:
Yeah if we don't acquire more picks, I'll probably go out and do some stuff and get back just in time for our 3rd rounder. :lol:
Why don't you just go and win more arcade games! :fire: :lol:
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
Nublar7 said:
I am not leaving the TV all Saturday. Trades can happen at any time and we could be picking more often then originally thought.
Damn straight. Plus I am interested in other players going to other teams...especially in the first 2 rounds.
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
HysterikiLL said:
Why don't you just go and win more arcade games! :fire: :lol:
I will now that the champion titles don't take up the whole page. :tongue:
 

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
13,501
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Long Beach, Ca
Nublar7 said:
I am not leaving the TV all Saturday. Trades can happen at any time and we could be picking more often then originally thought.
I dont plan on leaving either. Even if we arent picking I still like to see what other teams are doing and where some of my favorite college players will end up. I have an Angel game to go to at 7 though, might have to miss the end of the 3rd round :(
 
Top Bottom