Full NFL Draft Schedule incl. Predraft & Postdraft Specials | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full NFL Draft Schedule incl. Predraft & Postdraft Specials

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure there's more stuff out there, but the following schedule will give rather thorough coverage. The shows are on ESPN EST unless otherwise noted:

Predraft Specials:
Wed: 2-4 pm
Thurs: 7:30-10 pm
Fri: 3-4 pm

The Big Show:
Sat: 12-5:30 pm & 5:30-10 pm on ESPN2
Sun: 11-6 pm

Postdraft Analysis:
Mon: 10-11 pm

If you end up watching all of this, :shakeno: .
To the moderator(s): I posted this on the Fins forum so that the most number of fin fans would read it.

We have 2 picks in 8 hours. After about half an hour on Saturday, I'll be pretty damn bored.

HysterikiLL said:
We have 2 picks in 8 hours. After about half an hour on Saturday, I'll be pretty damn bored.

Yeah if we don't acquire more picks, I'll probably go out and do some stuff and get back just in time for our 3rd rounder. :lol:

byroan said:
Yeah if we don't acquire more picks, I'll probably go out and do some stuff and get back just in time for our 3rd rounder. :lol:

Why don't you just go and win more arcade games! :fire: :lol:

I am not leaving the TV all Saturday. Trades can happen at any time and we could be picking more often then originally thought.

Nublar7 said:
I am not leaving the TV all Saturday. Trades can happen at any time and we could be picking more often then originally thought.

Damn straight. Plus I am interested in other players going to other teams...especially in the first 2 rounds.

HysterikiLL said:
Why don't you just go and win more arcade games! :fire: :lol:

I will now that the champion titles don't take up the whole page. :tongue:

Nublar7 said:

I dont plan on leaving either. Even if we arent picking I still like to see what other teams are doing and where some of my favorite college players will end up. I have an Angel game to go to at 7 though, might have to miss the end of the 3rd round :(

Back
Top Bottom