Funny thing about BP haters! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny thing about BP haters!

Parcells came in and built this team in the trenches on defense and offense. We have a top 5 O-line, our D-line should def be in the top 15 and we have a bunch of solid skill players. This team will put it together and I believe will not only make the playoffs, but have a serious run when in.

You know what you aquaberry Kool-Aid drunk homer ;-) just kidding. I actually agree I have been on Smith since midway through last year. He is a goon in coverage, but none the less Allen scares me! When the ball is thrown his way I will be cringing.

And that's a warrented critisim/concern, J.Allen needs to prove himself on the field but atleast has taken a positive step doing that by earning a starting position.

And that's a warrented critisim/concern, J.Allen needs to prove himself on the field but atleast has taken a positive step doing that by earning a starting position.

Allen will tackle better then Smith and won't let Trash WRs like Sam Adkins abuse him. So that's a plus!

For those at the beginning that say the game has evolved passed what our team is built for... did you just see the Saints game. They won the game because of their Defense. Not only that but it was the running game that helped secure the lead in the second half. This game hasn't changed that much, its still about owning the time of possession and making plays on defense.

For those at the beginning that say the game has evolved passed what our team is built for... did you just see the Saints game. They won the game because of their Defense. Not only that but it was the running game that helped secure the lead in the second half. This game hasn't changed that much, its still about owning the time of possession and making plays on defense.

Yes they won the game but Vikes aren't nearly as dynamic without a healthy Percy and Sidney - when the game was over Brett was probably thinking "crap" what have I got myself into - Rice isn't scheduled to play for weeks and the Dolphins are hungry!!

I am glad that FO has decided to work on the trenches and "cut the fat" had Smiley and Grove not ben so injury prone they would be here but you can't count on these guys anymore..., what's the average age of a NFL career 3 years... It's not hard to see why...?

Back
Top Bottom