Furious watching the Pats Jags game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Furious watching the Pats Jags game

Where are those people that were saying that the Jags weren't that bad a team and would keep the game close today?

How are Dolphins "WARMING UP"

Watching the Pats score on every possession and spank the juggernaut Jags 51- 10…….and read that Coach Failbin knew they were in trouble last week against this same pathetic team because "they didn't warm up the way he wanted them to"…………how is it going today? Is queasy Joe been asked how they are warming up today? Is he as pathetic of a coach as he seems that he can't even coach these guys up enough to even warm up properly…………...:crazy:

Haha, if Joe fashions himself to not be a quitter, maybe he needs to rethink that before the pats game. Heck, before the Bills game!

Going from
don shula.jpg

To
philbin.jpe

I think it is evident that Joe cannot fill the shoes

The realists knew Miami were frauds when they barely squeaked past Washington but the homers kept saying a win is a win despite the glaring weaknesses.

I'm furious that nearly an identical stat line from Brady is good for 51 for his team:

T. Brady 33/42 358 2 0

Of course they have 3 rushing TDs. But those don't matter.

I'm furious that nearly an identical stat line from Brady is good for 51 for his team:

T. Brady 33/42 358 2 0

Of course they have 3 rushing TDs. But those don't matter.

No they don't! Tannehill needs to put the team on his back and win it by himself. .. **** ing Homer. .. do I really need to say I'm being sarcastic...?

Where are those people that were saying that the Jags weren't that bad a team and would keep the game close today?
probably analyzing the box score to see how they can spin that the game was closer than the score indicated.

Back
Top Bottom