G. Cam's game in Minnesota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

G. Cam's game in Minnesota

Statler Waldorf

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
G. Cam just caught a beautiful 22 yard pass from Favre on 3rd and 9. Man, I miss this guy already :(

I have a bad feeling about this trade that I can't shake. Ugh.

I was pretty skeptical about this trade from the get go. The FO knows a lot more about Sapp than I do, so maybe he is better than I give him credit for. Still I feel like we thinned our WR position to the point where an injury to Marshall, Hartline or Bess will hurt a lot.

Now guys, let's not act like scorned lovers. You guys are acting like Camarillo just dumped you. Yes he was automatic, but he's GONE. Pack your momentos in a box and MOVE ON. Everytime he catched a pass or TD, this thread will return, arghhh.

It was very weird, the trifecta trading our most reliable wr for a 2nd-stringed-bench-warming CB.... WTF????
Exaggeration much? Sapp isnt a clown...and Camarillo was a second string bench warming WR...Im sure the FO got the most they could for him. It was just sad to see him go.

Last edited by a moderator:
its the preseason who cares what he catches now

The worst part is we still don't know how much time Hartline will miss with his injury.

I could be wrong but I think it's pretty clear he suffered from nothing more than a stinger from taking a helmet to his back/hip.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

It was very weird, the trifecta trading our 2nd-stringed-bench-warming WR for a 2nd-stringed-bench-warming CB.... WTF????

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom