Gadsden could play Sun. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden could play Sun.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
First he is coming back against NE in December, and now it is on Sunday?

Nobody ever said anything was official.

It is correct that he would only come in every once in a while on third downs.

The other thing to keep your eye open for is improved play from Derrius Thompson. Remember last season when Carter was brought in and McKnight all of a sudden, just out of the blue started making plays???

No that was mainly because McKnight is a decent #2 receiver, but cannot play the #3 spot well.

Well, then why was it that he was sucking at the #2 position, and then carter was brought in and he did really well at the #3 position??

And it isn't a matter of how he plays each position I don't think because this year he is playing that same #3 position and is non-existant.

It was Carter's influence that forced him to pick up his game and that is the reason he is still wearing a Dolphins uniform this year.

Playing the 3 position? McKnight was our #2 after the Packers game and on. Bub he put up 687 or something like that yards in 2001 better than what he did last year. You may be right, but McKnight is definitely not used correctly.

McKnight isnt used correctly? Mcknight has had how many chances to be the number 2 wr for miami and still has not nailed down the job???

Well how in the world do you suppose he got more yards than Chambers when he played last season?

Easy no one respects mcknights playing ability and just doubled up on chambers??? That with our great ability to pass the ball to our only wr threat(chambers) with a weak armed qb. Keep the easy questions coming.

They don't double Chambers. Chambers is usually open but never gets the ball like he should. Last year in the Pats game it was eight in the box against Ricky. Chambers had Law on him, McMike usually was on the safety and McKnight on Otis Smith. McKnight got a TD and was wide open for a pass that Fiedler missed in the endzone to clinch the game.

muck....the picture that was in ur sig.........picture that slant pattern from OG and imagine BG hitting him in stride.......and we all know this is possible if he is given time..... yes jay and og had good hook ups but they were circus catches....OG was from the arena league where each player plays offense/defense so he is a tough mofo that can catch and jump xtremely well

just saying if jay is coming back let it be against the boys...i wanna see what bg does with og

yes im drunk

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

yes im drunk

Ok, now it makes sense......because I have no idea what you're talking about. :rofl: I haven't really chimed into the Jay/Brian-to-OG stuff. Or are you just making a point using my pic?? I'm gonna make you dizzy if I can. :D

omg im freaking out!!1!11!!exclamationpoint!!1!!!one!!2

lol

oh yeah...just sayin that we've seen brian hit a few passes in stride and they were big plays...yes he played like crap against the titans but then again the whole team did.......we were shut down all over the place and our beloved defense got moved on like a mofo...just sayin that fiedler's passes don't have the speed on them like brians nor the accuracy....if we give brian a pocket he will flourish...if we cant then jay throws a suicde pass

Back
Top Bottom