Gadsden + Fiedler = Optimism | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden + Fiedler = Optimism

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Jay is going to get the starting job back people so just get over it. Like it or not that is the way it is going to be.

So, it is going to only help that he gets his boy Gadsden back with him. Now he has a person than can make that tough catch on third down.

Plus, the locker room gets a boost with Jay and Gadsden. Face it Jay is a leader and Gadsden is likeable.

I see this as the best chance the Fins have. It still may not workout, but atleast they are trying.

thats what JF has been missing.. its what BG has been missing.

a go to guy in the clutch.. gadsden is just that...

whoever the QB is, they will benifit from him.

of course fiedler likes gadsden.. hes the only one that can make those acrobatic catches.. on fiedler's way off the mark passes

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
of course fiedler likes gadsden.. hes the only one that can make those acrobatic catches.. on fiedler's way off the mark passes

Exactly...

We'll see if this is a good move or not, but with the way the offense is playing, I'm up for anything that could provide a spark. Funny how there is an almost direct correlation between the time OG was injured last year and the passing game turning to crap. I know Ray Lucas had a hand in that, but it still hasn't gotten much better since.

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
this is just going to be like last year when wanny brought in cris carter..

Could be, although Carter did get one touchdown, which is one more than Thompson has.

I believe Gadsden and Fiedler can take us exactly where they have the last three years. Home for Christmas.

What did OG do before he was injured???....Very little.

What is he going to do to help this pitiful offense after being out of football for half a season???....Even less.

I highly doubt that bringing back an old, injury prone veteran like OG will add any spark to this offense. Sorry, but that's the way I feel....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Jay is going to get the starting job back people so just get over it. Like it or not that is the way it is going to be.

So, it is going to only help that he gets his boy Gadsden back with him. Now he has a person than can make that tough catch on third down.

Plus, the locker room gets a boost with Jay and Gadsden. Face it Jay is a leader and Gadsden is likeable.

I see this as the best chance the Fins have. It still may not workout, but atleast they are trying.

Works for me! now i hope it works for them too. Nothing else much has worked this year so we should do something! Even if it's wrong!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blitz you are right on. Everyone forgets this tandem has taken us nowhere for three years and now all of a sudden there Marino and Clayton. Please. Gadsden hasn't played football in a year and is out of shape. When Jay went down he had terribel games going back to his return last year until his exit this year. Bu tnow all of a sudden they are "THE ANSWER".

Yaaawwwwwn.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Blitz you are right on. Everyone forgets this tandem has taken us nowhere for three years and now all of a sudden there Marino and Clayton. Please. Gadsden hasn't played football in a year and is out of shape. When Jay went down he had terribel games going back to his return last year until his exit this year. Bu tnow all of a sudden they are "THE ANSWER".

Yaaawwwwwn.

Fin, I think it's because we've gotten nowhere with anything else yet. it's just got to be!! ;)

I think reality is that neither one is capable of doing any better. But how can you tell? I mean really, with this line and WRs? Who can tell?

I think we have not drafted the offensive side fo the ball in years and now we are sitting around with a bunch of NFL Europe caliber players that we want to be playmakers. Other than Ricky, McMichael, and Chambers there is not a bonafide NFL starter in the group.

Sad reflection on the front office.

Back
Top Bottom