Gadsden should be the #2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden should be the #2

McKnight should definitely be our #2 guy. His hands aren't as bad as they used to be, and he has had a lot of big plays this year. McKnight is also one of the fastest players on the team if not the fastest. He should definitely be starting over Thompson and Gadsden.

Gadsden should be our #3 guy.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I think JM has hands. He doesn't have great hands, but he's not as bad as everyone says he is....

Has DT shown that his hands are any better????....I think not.

I've got no complaint with OG. He's done his job since his return. The bottom line is that it hasn't been enough. How many TD's does he have again???....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I never said DT is better,in fact I think of the 5-6 WRs we got,he's by far the least talented.

Originally posted by DolFan31
JM has the speed but not the hands, so he would be worthless pretty much(reminds me of the receiver in the movie "The Replacements).

Oh look im quoting myself. :rolleyes:

I think the same can be said about our WR position, as can be said for 95% of the others on the offensive side of the ball:

We need to blow it up, start over, get some real talent in here. Spend some money to actually get some guys that can make plays.

Other than CC, RW, maybe R-Mac, and a couple others, Konrad?, blow it up. It is not working!

Back
Top Bottom