Game Day Thread | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Nice win.We did some good things against their tough defense.
The pass drops by Hartline and Wallace, as well as the glaring poor play at RG, and the continued poor run defense are the ugly
if I'm thimkimg of the same play, it was more of a pass breakup than drop. But I may have missed tha play you're talking about.

Nice win.We did some good things against their tough defense.
The pass drops by Hartline and Wallace, as well as the glaring poor play at RG, and the continued poor run defense are the ugly

Nice win??? Our 1's looked like crap. We didn't do **** until the 2's and 3's came in. Not a "nice win." It was ugly!

Kevin Fogg will not make this team

I kind of feel bad for the guys that you just know never had a chance...but, they get a chance to play with the pros for awhile before they get a job like everyone else..

Nice win??? Our 1's looked like crap. We didn't do **** until the 2's and 3's came in. Not a "nice win." It was ugly!

It was nice to win. We played mediocre with the 1 starters. Moore won the game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. A lot of those 2's and 3's will be eventual starters.

What you don't like the Bucs hilarious alarm clock uniforms? :lol:
More like "hug a toliet" uniforms.:chuckle:

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

At the end of the 1st q, we had the lead and over twice as many yards as they had.

I kind of feel bad for the guys that you just know never had a chance...but, they get a chance to play with the pros for awhile before they get a job like everyone else..

His stupid face mask gave the bucs new life on the final drive. He will be cut Monday.

More like "hug a toliet" uniforms.:chuckle:

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

At the end of the 1st q, we had the lead and over twice as many yards as they had.

We pretty much dominated the 1st quarter and the whole game with different personel. If it wasn't for the short field turnover, and Foggs stupid face mask, this might have been a shut out.
Nice to win the game.

Actually No, if not for that Gerald McCoy play, the way Miami was moving the ball, it would have been 10-0.

I agree Miami should have dominated the Bucs a bit more, but all in all, their 1's pretty much dominated the Bucs 1st team, and if not for a special player in McCoy, it could have been out of reach before Moore even got to touch the ball.

Back
Top Bottom