Game Day Thread | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

If Wallace were involved, you would know exactly which DROP we were talking about.

Oh I know that play. I was talking about Hartline having a drop. I didn't see that one unless it's the 3rd down one where the guy got his hand in and knocked it out. The Wallace one was pretty bad. I will chalk it up as just being anxious to make the play. At least I hope that's what it was.

Actually No, if not for that Gerald McCoy play, the way Miami was moving the ball, it would have been 10-0.

I agree Miami should have dominated the Bucs a bit more, but all in all, their 1's pretty much dominated the Bucs 1st team, and if not for a special player in McCoy, it could have been out of reach before Moore even got to touch the ball.

Yeah idk, it seemd like McCoy had a little bit of a mismatch against Dallas Thomas. :chuckle: I almost feel like maybe he should've given up his spot on the 1st string to avoid being the one getting torched by McCoy. He may lose his starting job now! I find it amazing that some guys can get beaten so fast. It seems like if your about the same size as the other guy it shouldn't be too hard to at least slow them up a little. I've never played o-line though.

Yeah idk, it seemd like McCoy had a little bit of a mismatch against Dallas Thomas. :chuckle: I almost feel like maybe he should've given up his spot on the 1st string to avoid being the one getting torched by McCoy. He may lose his starting job now! I find it amazing that some guys can get beaten so fast. It seems like if your about the same size as the other guy it shouldn't be too hard to at least slow them up a little. I've never played o-line though.

McCoy is speial though, what happened to Thomas, has happened to many guards in the past, and will happen to many guards in the future when faced having to block that guy. I agree I would have loved to see a bit more from Thomas, and this game may hurt him in his effort to start week one...we will see.

Back
Top Bottom