Game Day Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Things I want to see is the running backs and o line get on the same page and have a great game. I want to see what KM can do. The safety play will be interesting after last week. Which TE's will finalize the roster? I am pulling for Brackett. Which three QB's do we keep. I think Lobato beats out Quinn for the third spot. Let's Go Dolphins!

Bvr7fYxCAAAu0wK-1.jpg

Hoping to see the running game come alive and maybe a few big plays to Clay and Wallace.
I would like to see us score 25+ points.

Hoping to see the running game come alive and maybe a few big plays to Clay and Wallace.
I would like to see us score 25+ points.

I agree bro. I think 25-30 points.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Great stuff sis!

On offense lets get a consistent ground game going..I am looking forward to see how Moreno looks. Im looking for Tannehill to be quick and decisive and pick up some chunk yards.

On defense this should be a very good test for us. Im specifically looking at how the CBs, especially Davis/Taylor look in the nickel when they are matched up against Dez. He's an absolute animal, if they can hold their own at all we should be in good shape. Im not worried about Grimes…we know what he can do.

Big test for the D. Dallas has a VG QB, RB, TE, WR's, and a good OL. Very curious to see how we do.

THE SERIES (PRESEASON)

SERIES RECORD: Dallas leads 6-2
AT MIAMI: Teams tied 1-1
AT DALLAS: Cowboys lead 4-1
AT CANTON, OHIO: Cowboys lead 1-0
LAST MEETING: 2013 at Canton, Ohio; Cowboys 24, Dolphins 20
SERIES TREND: The teams will be meeting in the preseason for the fifth consecutive summer after they faced other until four times between the time the Dolphins joined the NFL in 1970 and 2010.
HISTORY LESSON: In the teams’ last preseason meeting in Miami, the Dolphins got touchdowns from running back Larry Johnson and tight end Jeron Mastrud on a pass from current quarterback Matt Moore to pull out a 17-3 victory in the 2011 finale.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...-Cowboys/b2845dc2-ff86-4b8e-9ce4-baf11b048dec

it's florida. doesn't it rain every day, for like 5 minutes? lol

Yes, but it's been raining a lot lately because we're in the season. Based on the pattern of rain this whole week, it will not be raining by game time at all, but I'd like the field to dry out a little.

Back
Top Bottom