Game Day Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Bvr7fYxCAAAu0wK-1.jpg
You could be past out with Griese calling players the wrong name.:brewskis:

If Lobato beats out Quinn we don't keep 3 QBs

If they don't intend on keeping Moore past this year then we need to develop a QB. We shall see.

Fair enough I don't see that being Labato though. Where is connor shaw right now? If he gets cut I want that guy

Just checked Shaw is on the Browns and was 8 of 9 120 yards and 1 TD last week. People are already calling for him over Manziel and Hoyer.

Just checked Shaw is on the Browns and was 8 of 9 120 yards and 1 TD last week. People are already calling for him over Manziel and Hoyer.

If you watched the game, there's a reason why. Shaw looked calm, in control, and accurate. He made a couple of real nice downfield throws while scrambling away from pressure. Hoyer and Manziel both looked terrible in that game. Hoyer looks like the career backup that he is, and Johnny Football was spraying the ball all over the place. I haven't seen that many worm burners since McNabb. Now you can argue that Shaw was in with the scrubs against other scrubs, but I can only compare the throws that were made.

One thing I'm looking for tonight: I want to see if Billy Turner gets any run with the first team at LG.

Unless they're really worried about his turf-toe issue. Those things can be destructive to a player's season.

Well if he sits out that's one thing, but I'd like to see him get some run with the first team if he does go into the game.

Dallas offense is good. This wont be any blowout.

Jarvis Landry might have a big KR tonight. Dallas weakness right now. big game for special teamers as the ones who start have to solidify their spots on the team.

I'm going to be a bit cautious in my evaluation of the offense in this game. That Dallas D is atrocious and I imagine we're going to be able to move the ball fairly easily (thru the air) against them.

Wish we could've squared off against a more formidable opponent to see where this team is really at right now.

Dallas D and special teams are REALLY bad. They gave up 64 points in the 2 games, and 27 in the first half to Balt last week. If we don't light them up, to the delight of the hometown fans. I'm gonna be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom