Game Day Thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Orleans Darkwa getting it done. Good God, if nothing this game just highlights what an absolutely pitiful job Jeff Ireland did of finding running backs for this team.

Moore is a great backup, but as his penchant for game changing INTs shows, he isn't a guy you can depend on to start the entire season and expect to make the playoffs. Too much up and down with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if there was just a way to combine matt moore deep ball & leadership with tannehill sideliners & athleticism then we would have the a good QB.

So whats this about Moore is better then Tannehill??

Moore is a pretty good backup to have, Moore might do just enough to help Miami win of Tannehill does go down, but for those saying Moore is better then Tannehill...almost as ridiculous as saying someone like Matt Ryan is a franchise QB you can win a championship with.

Moore was, is, and always will be inconsistent.

Orleans Darkwa getting it done. Good God, if nothing this game just highlights what an absolutely pitiful job Jeff Ireland did of finding running backs for this team.

Except for Bush. He was awful at drafting RBs though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peyton Manning just threw an int and they only have 3 points so far against the Texans. Going to be a long season for the broncos, might be time for Manning to hang it up....

Moore is a pretty good backup to have, Moore might do just enough to help Miami win of Tannehill does go down, but for those saying Moore is better then Tannehill...almost as ridiculous as saying someone like Matt Ryan is a franchise QB you can win a championship with.

I haven't heard many people saying he is better...except the deep ball...which in that case...he is better.

Come on Moore get your first come back win for us, you are due! I mean REALLY due!

They're both inconsistent. However, one has a big play ability down the field. The other is a better intermediate thrower.

Peyton Manning just threw an int and they only have 3 points so far against the Texans. Going to be a long season for the broncos, might be time for Manning to hang it up....

Doing a sideways comparison to Manning isn't going to work..

Surprised a comment like this took so long. A guy with Manning's resume no-less.

Back
Top Bottom