Game Day Thread | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Saw some good things and bad things. Frustrating 1st team offense in the redzone, but they showed they can move the ball at will at times. Just need to be better in the redzone when points are there for the taking. I absolutely loved our run game. Tannehill was average at best IMO, but not every shortcoming was his fault. Time to put this aside and let the full offensive arsenal out when the season starts. It seems that the 1st team was just kind of going through the motions and not putting 100% at times (Wallace). I have a feeling that we haven't really gotten a true taste of Lazor yet. Seems restrained and like the team was focusing more on single portions of their games rather than letting the team just go out and play more strategically. We shall see though. Good riddance preseason (sort of) and hello real season football.

Uhhh two QB's with a career completion % at 58% and 59%. Ya, like I said, inconsistent.

One with far less experiene then the other but continually getting better each year, like I said, Moore is inconsistant, but is a good Backup to have, as long as he does not have to do much for too long.

One can be counted on to be inconsistant if need for too long from the day he started, the other continues to get better each year from the day he came into NFL.

Taylor is lucky he was a high pick , if not he would be done

I know my god you have a decent backup qb. Promise land here u go

Feel free to come back to say "I told you so" the next.. or is it the "first" time your team wins a SB without an illegal video camera. Until then, enjoy your membership in our non-cheaters "Also-Ran" club.

You keep trolling you won't be around for long.

He's no worse than another poster who keeps hanging around this site and does nothing but take shots at people and try to start flame wars. The difference is that PatDog doesn't pretend to be a Dolphins fan.

Dan Marino has joined the Dolphins front office as a special advisor to Steve Ross according to local NBC.

Dan Marino has joined the Dolphins front office as a special advisor to Steve Ross according to local NBC.

Special advisor for what? Which is the most comfortable isotoner? Jk... Seriously, I thought Ross was not going to get invilved with football operations so with that being said, what else can Marino do other than football operatoins? So either Ross is getting involved in something he said he wouldnt (football) or Marino is getting in something we know he iis not good or has no experience in(business). Either way this formula does not work. Would like to hear in more detail what MArino's new role is.

I saw enough from Orleans Darkwa tonight to give him a spot on the Practice Squad. Good strong build and has some athleticism. Anyone agree with me?

Back
Top Bottom