Game Thread- Dolphins vs Bucs | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thread- Dolphins vs Bucs

jonas gray just gave away his NFL career.

BAD end-game there. I was thinking about how great a job they were doing at the end and that happened.

This team does not know how to put other teams away. 7-9 or worse again. Maybe ireland will finally be canned.

luckily the second and third team doesnt close games in the regular season... many of those guys wont even be on the roster in 3 days

BAD end-game there. I was thinking about how great a job they were doing at the end and that happened.

This team does not know how to put other teams away. 7-9 or worse again. Maybe ireland will finally be canned.

Typical knee-jerk reaction. Boy...it is going to be a long week.

I dont trust mcnutts hands, Tyms deserves a roster spot and did bumphis retire after 2 games?

We should keep an extra receiver and dump Clay. The receivers are making plays, the TE's dont. Keep Eggo and Sims, dump Clay. Sign a free agent vets after cuts.

naaa i say we stick with the TEs we have , well atleast thats what ive been hearing , i said it once and ill say it again , THE TEs WE HAVE ARE NOT READY TO START IN THE NFL , AND if we are to have a productive season we better sign a vet TE , either by FA or Trade ..we had 2 catches by our TEs and all 3 ,Sims , EGG , and Clay.. noway we can stick with that the whole season .

I am happy with the way the team played tonight, though I am sure some will get hung up on the fact that the 3rd stringers coughed up what should have been a "win". Obviously there are still some question marks on the offensive side of the ball, such as who will replace Keller at tight end and can John Jerry stay healthy at right guard.

I was disappointed the offense couldn't punch the ball in the endzone on their 17 play opening drive, but I think the starting offense showed some good things tonight. Tannehill continues to play well and with the exception of the HOF game(where he only threw 5 passes), he has had a touchdown pass in every preseason game. On top of that, he has thrown no interceptions. I believe he is ready for the regular season. Still a little concerned about the running game, but Miller did show some things he hasn't shown in the previous preseason games. Clay seemed lost out there tonight.

Defense is going to be great. That is all that needs to be said.

Special teams had a rough night, but nothing I think is a major concern going forward.

I don't think there were any major injuries, so I don't think there is much to be upset with from this game. A few minor things still need to be worked on, but I think the starters are ready for the Browns. I would sit most of the starters against the Saints on Thursday and play the backups and bubble players.

I dont trust mcnutts hands, Tyms deserves a roster spot and did bumphis retire after 2 games?
Exactly, Tyms had some nice catches tonight while Mcnutt had a few drops. I didn't see much of Bumphis.

I think the team wants to put Bumphis on the practice squad and are trying to keep under the radar the past two weeks.

Gray rushed for just 12 yards on 8 carries and had a late fumble that led to Tampa Bay's go-ahead TD........Gray will NOT be on the team by Tues

Im fine with this. Would have liked to get some TE chemistry but get him out with no Injury.

the TEs couldnt get open i seen RT 17 look there way more than once then went bk to the WRs and when we did hit the TE (clay was the only one i seen get passed to but couldnt hold on ) there not ready this year .

Overall I'm happy with our performance. I would have liked to see less drops and a TE step up, but our O line looked good, Tannehill looked great, and our defense is going to be one of the best in the league.

Gray rushed for just 12 yards on 8 carries and had a late fumble that led to Tampa Bay's go-ahead TD........Gray will NOT be on the team by Tues

We only have to release 9 players by Tuesday,and I really dont think Gray will be one of them.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

You have to see Rex Ryan's melt down being ripped by the NY media....it's a must see..They are asking rex over and over and over,why put Mark Sanchez in,Rex hung in there for a while and finally just walked away.You're gonna see it all week on sport center....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom