GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO

Well we did it......I'm proud of the team...playing like they're suppose to..

Originally posted by RikWriter

Thanks, I will stay where I am until they make you the administrator of the board...in which case, the place wouldn't be worth frequenting.
Why, because an admin would call your obvious lack of knowledge and hatefull spitefull attitude for exactly what it is?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to kep reading (and laughing at) your rediculous hatefull posts about our QB.

and on that note, I'm off y'all, great game! :cool:

Alright, drunk and tired is no way to start a new week. Gotta hit the sack. Later boys, your team still sucks regardless, but you know how it is :)

Peace

Originally posted by Barbarian

Why, because an admin would call your obvious lack of knowledge and hatefull spitefull attitude for exactly what it is?

No, because someone with your inability to argue from a reasoned position would likely ban everyone that disagreed with you.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to kep reading (and laughing at) your rediculous hatefull posts about our QB.

ROFL! So now it's "rediculous" and "hatefull" (dude, there ARE online dictionaries, ya know?) to say that Fiedler can't hit a WR in stride, struggles to throw the long ball, gets intercepted too much and hurts our offense by these failings?
God, you'd think I had called him a serial killer. He's a great guy, tough as nails and smart...he just doesn't have the arm to be a top-tier NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom