GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO

Originally posted by IvoryAsh
Calm down, the game isn't over yet. A little less than 2 minutes on the clock, a quick score by Buffalo and a T/O or onside kick could spell disaster for the Dolphins.

ROFLMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by PAR

Being on top of another player is still live, unless the whistle is blown.

Exactly my point - they never blew the whistle

Good game guys. Welcome to first place. See ya in December in Buffalo. Bring your mittens :)

Originally posted by Barbarian

Funny, I know more about football than you ever will having played in HS, College, and coaching our ships football team to a single loss season.

So take your pathetic hater attitude and utter lack of football knowlege somewhere else, cuz it don't fly here where people have some clue. :lol:

Thanks, I will stay where I am until they make you the administrator of the board...in which case, the place wouldn't be worth frequenting.

Originally posted by IvoryAsh
Calm down, the game isn't over yet. A little less than 2 minutes on the clock, a quick score by Buffalo and a T/O or onside kick could spell disaster for the Dolphins.

Well I'll tell you what! I know that DW is not going to make a boneheaded decision with all that is at stake here. Not like the Giants last Monday night.

Ed i must say you are an informed fan, you can objectively look at a situation, and i comend you for that

Just a word to most of the Bills fans that hung out in this thread---great effort by your D and you guys showed a lot of class. I take my hat off to you. See you in December and good luck the rest of the way.

Hey guys!! It's been fun talking a little smack here and there. Great game. Buffalo hung in there though. Take care. See ya later!

Hey, 3-13 is way too fresh in my mind to ever get ****y. I still like our team a lot though, and we'll bounce back

Back
Top Bottom