GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO

Originally posted by IvoryAsh

They aren't any different. Both problems are coachable. The problems in each case are mental and physical. It's a matter of getting sloppy with your play. There is enough blame to pass around the O tonight for a less than stellar performance. The D saved the game.

Very true.

oh, and TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Where are the Buffalo fans now????

What would make this any better? Another Pick!

Go Dolphins!

Ricky makes a difference!!!

I love it the bills come here all week and talk smack, and we all said we will wait to talk smack till monday morning, and we got what we deserved

Originally posted by PAR

Only in your eyes, dude. :D

Guys - honestly. So what now? A player can sit atop of other players and squirm untill he is ruled in?? NO!

Originally posted by Barbarian

because such utterly pathetic reasoning (or the lack or reasoning) doesn't deserve anything more than a few sets of rolling eyes... Jay isn't Marino, nobody is, we could have Peyton Manning in there and nutcases and clueless clods like yourself would still hate on him just because he isn't Danny.

You're full of it and know even less than I thought you did.
I loved Fiedler in his first year, but the guy has cost us too many games with his turnovers and his inability to hit WRs in stride. It's a shame your football knowledge is so lacking that you are forced to make such pathetic, non-fact-based arguments.

Bet you don't see the Bills fans on Monday!

Ricky makes a difference!

Hey budy it doesnt matter cuz he would have scored on the next play.

Originally posted by squishthefish

Guys - honestly. So what now? A player can sit atop of other players and squirm untill he is ruled in?? NO!

Dude, I'm listening to the Bills radio feed, and even THEY admit he was in.

Go away homer.

Originally posted by squishthefish

Being on top of another player is still live, unless the whistle is blown.

Calm down, the game isn't over yet. A little less than 2 minutes on the clock, a quick score by Buffalo and a T/O or onside kick could spell disaster for the Dolphins.

Originally posted by RikWriter

You're full of it and know even less than I thought you did.
I loved Fiedler in his first year, but the guy has cost us too many games with his turnovers and his inability to hit WRs in stride. It's a shame your football knowledge is so lacking that you are forced to make such pathetic, non-fact-based arguments.

Funny, I know more about football than you ever will having played in HS, College, and coaching our ships football team to a single loss season.

So take your pathetic hater attitude and utter lack of football knowlege somewhere else, cuz it don't fly here where people have some clue. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom