GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GaMe ThReAd. GO PHINZ KILL SOME BUFFALO

time to mozy my way over to the billszone.com to read the jills threads.

What really upsets me is that, if our offense showed up, the game would be 33-10 Bills ... but - oh well!

We need to keep pushing Ricky until we get a TD. We've got 4 plays to do it.

Originally posted by RikWriter
Say what you want about Ricky's fumbling, I love the guy. He NEVER gets tired.

How is ricky's fumbling different than Feidlers Interceptions? :confused:

Originally posted by RikWriter

You don't have to convince me. The guy needs to be gone at the end of the year. Unfortunately we don't have anything better to replace him with right now. Thank God for Ricky and the D.

Yeah, I know what you mean. If they aren't going to have a "star" QB, he can at least be efficient. I can accept INT's from a QB who is a gunslinger and takes chances that pay off more often than not, but not from a guy who is a roleplayer in the QB position. Look at guys like Johnson, Dilfer and Brady. Not guys that you would pick if you could have any QB but they all have rings. Because they know their roles. And Griese is not the answer, although he could have made a good career back-up.

Originally posted by squishthefish
What really upsets me is that, if our offense showed up, the game would be 33-10 Bills ... but - oh well!

Oh God, here we go again with the Homerism. Hey dude! That offense "not showing up" had a HELL of a lot to do with our defense beating the hell out of them.

Thank god we have a Bye week this week. Ricky is going to need to rest.

What??!!??!!??!!
Dude, Ricky all night!! See ya next time, Takeo and the "great" bills d....

Yeah, it's really a shame that you guys couldn't do better against the 32nd ranked defense in the league.

oh yeah.. cuz obviously Miami's Defense coulden't possibly get any credit. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom