Gardner and a 2005 1st? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gardner and a 2005 1st?

Gardner and a first?...no
Ramsey and a first?...definitely.

Gardner is good, but you look like you're already set at receiver. The big question is do you have a QB who can throw to them? Ramsey can. I personally wouldn't do the deal unless it was for a 1st and qb, or 1st and stud lineman.

You guys seem to be under the assumption tht Rod Gardner means the end of CC in Miami.Heres why i think this trade is excellent for us.
1)As much as i like Ogunleye its becoming very clear hes not a Dolphin and never will be, so mine as well get SUMTHING for him, not just release a talent.
2)A.J. Feeley will be a much better Qb with 3 good WR's, which will further help his career down the road.
3)Jus cuz we get Gardner doesnt mean we cant keep all 3 WR's. Next year if Will Poole or Reggie Howard prove to be a good #2 CB we could se the end of Sam Madison(:cry: from an emotional standpoint, but:cooldude: from a salray one) If Eddie Moore is impressive, Junior could be gone, TimBo will prob retire, JF could very easily be cut etc. All thoose r HUGE contracts.
If this trade goes down it will be great, but on the other hand i firmly believe it is possible to sign Wale and CC if no trades work....itll b a hell of a job for the FO tho.

DOLFANMIKE said:
WR Coles and a first...not Gardener

We wish......but we know that would never happen. I doubt the Redskins would even give us their first and Gardner let alone their first and Coles.

I would do the deal for a 1st alone. throwing in Gardner is just another body in TC. He may make a good #3 WR. Do it for the 1st.

Yep. A single first round pick would do it for me. Why try to keep a guy around that you cant afford to keep and by lowballing him will just create ill-will? He absolutely will just sit out the first ten games and we will get NOTHING for him or from him. Let the Redskins give this player what he thinks hes worth and wish him the best of luck. And pray to the football gods that the Redskins end up with the worst record in the league next season.

Back
Top Bottom