Garoppolo To Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garoppolo To Miami?

FINOMINAL

Scout Team
Reaction score
San Francisco is sitting there at number six, no one is talking about them taking Murray, but I wonder if our ex-Patriots Dolphins coach might be interested in Garoppolo? We could offer them our pick at thirteen for him and one of their two early second round picks (36 or 37), giving them the best QB prospect in the draft and another top 15 pick this year, and us acquire a starting quarterback and a decent additional second round pick. Garoppolo is coming off the ACL, rehab is supposedly going very well, but San Fran is in a position to deal him if they want to go with Murray.

There is not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. The 49ers aren't going to trade Jimmy G.

Even if they we’re willing to trade him, I don’t think we would be getting a 2nd out of it too. More likely it’s 1st straight up or no deal

I think Kyle Shanahan might be intrigued by Murray. He was spot on about Johnny Football in Cleveland, maybe he’ll get a thrill up his leg thinking about what he could do with Murray? Garoppolo is a franchise quarterback, even though he is damaged goods at the moment. I think he will be fine. But Shanahan the offensive guru (a real one) might be tantalized by the arsenal of Murray at his disposal. It’s right there Kyyyylle.

tenor.gif

If Bosa is still there at 2, 49ers run the card without blinking to draft him. I get your idea(the thought behind it) but Lynch was thrilled to land Jimmy G, paid him nicely, Lynch and Shanahan have a vision of how to get where they want to be with Jimmy G

Sorry, my bad. I was looking at Walter football mock draft (my bad again) and thought the Niners drafted sixth, I just realized they mocked a trade down to six from two.

Back
Top Bottom