Garoppolo To Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garoppolo To Miami?

There is a remote chance that Josh Rosen gets traded to the Dolphins but absolutely zero possibility that Jimmy Garoppolo gets traded here.

We have a shot a a 1st round about this year or next. No way we give up a potential franchise, young QB for the Gman

I don’t know why everyone wants to take someone else’s failed QB’s and give them our pick so THEY can get a star young QB. We don’t need to make any more teams QB needy.

If Kyle Shanahan would rather go forward with Garoppalo than Kyler Murray, and he has that choice, that tells me all I need to know about Kyler Murray.

Honestly, they talk about Garoppolo in Bay Area like he is the second coming. They might be willing to deal the pick though.

San Francisco is sitting there at number six, no one is talking about them taking Murray, but I wonder if our ex-Patriots Dolphins coach might be interested in Garoppolo? We could offer them our pick at thirteen for him and one of their two early second round picks (36 or 37), giving them the best QB prospect in the draft and another top 15 pick this year, and us acquire a starting quarterback and a decent additional second round pick. Garoppolo is coming off the ACL, rehab is supposedly going very well, but San Fran is in a position to deal him if they want to go with Murray.
This is not happening on so many different levels!

Gotta love thread titles like this when it ends up being random thoughts while sitting on the john.

That’s what a forum is for, especially in early offseason.

Indulge. It helps make John visits entertaining. :chuckle:

If Kyle Shanahan would rather go forward with Garoppalo than Kyler Murray, and he has that choice, that tells me all I need to know about Kyler Murray.

Or it tells you and everybody else that...

1. Shanahan and Lynch believe in Jimmy G
2. They don't have the players to fit an offense tailored to Murray/would take awhile to build a team to fit that style
3. They are going after a glaring need on their roster instead of drafting another QB that high
4. Steve Young came into town and whispered he saw a lot of himself in Jimmy g(humor)
5. Lynch and those running the team have no clue what they are actually doing
6. They moved out of the 2nd overall because they got offered a ransom and half for it
7. Or you are right, they don't believe in Murray but then again look how many teams didn't believe in Marino, Rodgers, etc.. yet believed in Brady Quinn and the likes!

Now if Jimmy G was a free agent and they weren't on the books for his contract while drafting number 2 and Murrary was there, then if they decided eh let's resign Jimmy over drafting Murray, that tells you they don't believe in Murray point blank.

Maybe the Pats will groom a new QB that we would be suckers to trade for

Back
Top Bottom