Gary Kubiak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Kubiak

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
He just left the Bronco's organization. He has been an assistant coach on 3 winning Super Bowl teams and the Head Coach of Super Bowl 50 which he won. This guy's credentials are very strong. He may have been a good football czar for Ross but he was still with Denver until yesterday. The landscape keeps changing but Kubiak should get an interview if he has any interest. He 57 years old. Any Kubiak fans?

They should schedule an interview but health and his desire to be in Miami are concerns. Lets face it, this is not an attractive landing spot. I wouldn’t be at all surprised that he declines an interview if asked.

Nappy, haven't given it a ton of thought since he just became available. We could interview him for Head Coach and see where it goes. Maybe a different role with the Miami Dolphins as some sort of consultant because of his health issues. He was set to be the OC of the Broncos for 2019 and quit over some philosophical differences. He is a very qualified guy that just this moment became available. He's won many more Super Bowls than Harbaugh so why not look at him. A smart organization seizes opportunities like this one.

Again you have to think does he have any connections to a Flores- probably not- so no chance.

Look at all the hirings, some are decling jobs because they cant bring their people in. Its just the way it works in the leauge.

Apparently Cincinnati is trying to get him and the Broncos want to keep him as a senior advisor. I dont see it happening here.

Again you have to think does he have any connections to a Flores- probably not- so no chance.

Look at all the hirings, some are decling jobs because they cant bring their people in. Its just the way it works in the leauge.

I agree, but a slight positive is apparently Flores wanted to hire Caldwell last year if he got the HC job, and there was no previous history between the 2. Meaning maybe, just maybe, Flores will look to hire the best candidates even if they aren't "friends."

Back
Top Bottom