Gary Myers in todays NY Daily News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Myers in todays NY Daily News

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In todays NY Daily News Gary Myers talks about the Texans and who they are or should draft with the No. 1 pick. He lays out 3 scenarios...
1...Houston drafts Bush and keeps Carr
2...Houston drafts Young and trades Carr to Miami for Williams and Miami's No.1 pick,. A rumor he his hearing.
3...Houston drafts Young and exercise the option on Carr and Young learns for one season behind Carr..... not likely
Now i like the idear about getting Carr matter of fact he is the QB i want on the Fins next year,but that is way to much to give up. Williams straight up , yeah i would do that and i love Williams, but remember he is 1 puff away from 1 yr ban.They would have to come to some kind of mutual agreement about Ricky if he gets banned again.Stay turn we will be hearing ALOT of Ricky rumors over the coming months as we already are starting to hear some. ENJOY THE OFF SEASON FELLOW FIN FANS

MiaFins1 said:
In todays NY Daily News Gary Myers talks about the Texans and who they are or should draft with the No. 1 pick. He lays out 3 scenarios...
1...Houston drafts Bush and keeps Carr
2...Houston drafts Young and trades Carr to Miami for Williams and Miami's No.1 pick,. A rumor he his hearing.
3...Houston drafts Young and exercise the option on Carr and Young learns for one season behind Carr..... not likely
Now i like the idear about getting Carr matter of fact he is the QB i want on the Fins next year,but that is way to much to give up. Williams straight up , yeah i would do that and i love Williams, but remember he is 1 puff away from 1 yr ban.They would have to come to some kind of mutual agreement about Ricky if he gets banned again.Stay turn we will be hearing ALOT of Ricky rumors over the coming months as we already are starting to hear some. ENJOY THE OFF SEASON FELLOW FIN FANS

No way we will trade Williams AND a #1 pick, Saban is far too smart to do that.

Since David Carr is a proven young veteran, I'd give up a #1 for him. The chances of him being a bust here are a lot less than a rookie who has never seen a NFL field. Besides, a pick is ONLY one player.

I am now a firm believer that most of these "rumors" are completely made up. Why would Saban trade a #1 pick and a pro bowl caliber back for a very rattled QB.

On the rumor thing. The greg cote blog had a rumor that was actually made up on finheaven in one of the many trade scenarios threads we have.

i can see it happening. be realistic, the dolphins arn't going to keep around ricky. maybe not for a 1st round pick, but it could happen

Ricky for Carr is posible....add a #1 and we'd have a riot in Miami.

Ozzy rules!!

eddie4fins said:
No way we will trade Williams AND a #1 pick, Saban is far too smart to do that.

I agree, stupid move Ricky AND our #1. Even if we do get Carr, we have other needs we woulkd use that pick on.

Some Qb's are much better with a change of scenery but he may be shot from the beating he has taken.

I would feel more comfortable with Ricky and a #2 pick. Ricky head up is not fair because of Ricky's recent vacation.

there is no way we get Carr
The Texans will draft Buxh then who will they have to throw the ball ??
no one!
Now it would be a different story if bush didnt declare and stayed in college then i believe they would take Leinart and Carr would be expendable.

To me Carr has very little value. He has done nothing in his pro career to warrant a trade requiring a Pro-Bowl running back and a #1 pick. Maybe Carr and 2nd rounder for Ricky would be more of fair value. Personally, I hope Ricky stays a Dolphin. We sure needed him for the last two games this year. I don't remember Ricky ever missing a game because of injury.

That's the worst trade I've heard about in my life. Do you really think Nick Saban is gonna fall for that crap. I don't think so.

i dont like carr at all he has showed nothing to me in the pros. you people say is line makes him bad. i dont think so. all he shows is that he has no pocket presence and takes the sack instead of throwing the ball away. he does have experince and that helps but not in are system. gus as experince and he aint no stud. forget carr unless its straight up for ricky.

Back
Top Bottom