Gase Already Creating A Mess In Ny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Creating A Mess In Ny

spike owen

What were the playoffs like, daddy?
Reaction score
They hired Jim Bob Cooter as the RB coach as well, who in his wet dreams is half the offensive mind that gase is

Things are looking incredible over there

The odds of a VERY BAD train wreck in Jetsland is very high.

Please note my double down on the ultra pedestrian (cliche) adverb very is

very much intended.

Note: it will most likely be a rather s l o w cascading type of wreck with a

worst gase scenario ending...

Beyond that.

Who cares.

The amount of nepotism in coaching and personnel circles just blows your mind.

My firm does not allow nepotism and we've walked away from folks because of it. Other than summer jobs, my kids couldn't work here. It makes sense.

If I had somebody's son in my midst, you'd just assume he was hired only because of nepotism. It's fraught with dysfunction.

I’m not a Gase fan but those looking forward to his failure are going to be greatly disappointed.

Regardless of how the Jets stack up, they're not going to be tanking, and it appears we are, so don't be too surprised or upset if they sweep us this one year.

This should get even more interesting. Joe Vitt testified against Gregg Williams during the Bountygate scandal
I wonder if that nugget got brought up during the team meeting to fill out the staff? Actually I could just as easily see Gase not taking advice from a colleague for the sake of asserting 'His Way'

Gase and Williams were already to egotistical hot head personalities that players get tire of. I can't imagine what that staff is like with Gase's buddies colliding with Williams'. No one thought that through for sure

Really???

**BIG HUGE EYES ** ROLLING *** WONDERINGLY***

"Greatly disappointed?"

_Greatly_

???

Clever response. Would definitely read again. Gase has a QB, a very good defense and will probably get Bosa or Williams in the draft. He’s going to do well.

Back
Top Bottom