Gase Fired Yet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Fired Yet?

Doesn't matter to me if it's a fake. It was well worth it. ?

I thought this was hilarious, how Jets fan Rich Eisen (who's the rare breed of a nice Jets fan) loses his **** here :)

My dream
Gase gets fired soon, very soon. Jets temporary HC gives them 6 lace holes up the bum. They manage 2/3 wins and lose the first pick in the draft.
Reality
Jets keep Gase, lose out the rest of the season get the first pick. No one can claim they are tanking all they have to do is tell he truth - Gase is sh!te
Either way
Trevor Lawrence refuses to be drafted by the Jets, who can blame him, the franchise is a mess

Last edited:
Gase was responsible for backstabbing Macagnan...and convincing Chris Johnson to bring in Douglas as GM, so theoretically JG is indebted to Gase. Douglas has also ridiculously declared that Gase is part of the solution, not the problem.

Given the above, I sense a conspiracy to tank for Lawrence where Douglas and Johnson told Gase that if they are successful in tanking, he will return next year with a fresh slate and a generational QB. The few weeks that Loggans called the plays, the team scored respectable points while losing; until yesterday when Gase reclaimed the playcalling, as evidenced by our last game against them, their scoring was anemic. There is collusion and I wouldn't be surprised if Williams and his bogus blitzing call yesterday wasn't also part of it.

It's a bad reflection on a league that already has some black marks against it; what the owners in collaboration with Goodell should do is change the drafting protocol to resemble the NBA's where there's a weighted lottery among all the teams who missed the playoff that year.

Or Gase returning, even with a potentially great QB just might be wishful thinking on my part LOL

Gase was responsible for backstabbing Macagnan...and convincing Chris Johnson to bring in Douglas as GM, so theoretically JG is indebted to Gase. Douglas has also ridiculously declared that Gase is part of the solution, not the problem.

Given the above, I sense a conspiracy to tank for Lawrence where Douglas and Johnson told Gase that if they are successful in tanking, he will return next year with a fresh slate and a generational QB. The few weeks that Loggans called the plays, the team scored respectable points while losing; until yesterday when Gase reclaimed the playcalling, as evidenced by our last game against them, their scoring was anemic. There is collusion and I wouldn't be surprised if Williams and his bogus blitzing call yesterday wasn't also part of it.

It's a bad reflection on a league that already has some black marks against it; what the owners in collaboration with Goodell should do is change the drafting protocol to resemble the NBA's where there's a weighted lottery among all the teams who missed the playoff that year.

Or Gase returning, even with a potentially great QB just might be wishful thinking on my part LOL

Williams probably called the cover 0 to spite Gase, not to collude with him on the tank.

A narcissitic egomaniac like Adam Gase does not want the scarlet letter of going 0-16.

They need to appease their fanbase. They'll fire Gase and promote someone wholly unqualified to finish the year, still getting the first pick in the draft.

There's no way Gase makes it to our next game against them.
You are wrong on that

I do not think another Jets win is going to save Gase's job, I think he is gone after the season unless the Jets do not want to pay Gase and a new head coach

Agent Gase your work is done, you may have your 00 prefix back, you played a big part in killing the franchise, you tried and were nearly successful in Miami but your resurgence in NY has been nothing less than glorious.
Keep up the good work wherever you go next.

Back
Top Bottom