Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again"

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
CvJfnEz.png

Stranger things have happened - during the same week 6 in 2016 actually. The offense will eventually score 20+ points (in a single game i mean, sadly it's important to differentiate vs "all year"), maybe this week it happens.

I wish Miami would win but you are delusional if you think we will. Atl is going to embarrass us Sunday and I would definitely put money on it. Gase is a moron that refuses to adapt the game plan. Once our D gets tired from being on the field 70% of the time, it will be over.

I wish Miami would win but you are delusional if you think we will. Atl is going to embarrass us Sunday and I would definitely put money on it. Gase is a moron that refuses to adapt the game plan. Once our D gets tired from being on the field 70% of the time, it will be over.
Maybe Gase should adapt to the fact that the o-line sucks and that we don't have Tannehill to cover for them anymore

Ozzy rules!!

Maybe Gase should adapt to the fact that the o-line sucks and that we don't have Tannehill to cover for them anymore

Ozzy rules!!

Gase should give up the play book and bench Cutler.

Nothing turns a possible blowout into a dangerously competitive upset quicker then when you have a team that has a fire lit under them, and nothing lights a fire into a team quicker then a HC that himself has a huge fire already lit under him about losing to a possible opponent.

It is very obvious that Gase is pretty done with losing, and players not doing their jobs right especially on his side of the ball, but when Gase is obviously showing an extra bit of venom at the possibility of yet again losing the Falcons...don't be too surprised if the Dolphins come for blood from the 1st sound of that whistle.

Back
Top Bottom