Gase To Be On Wfan With Mike Francessa @4 Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase To Be On Wfan With Mike Francessa @4 Today

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
For anyone interested, I am curious to see if Francessa grills him on his W/L record. On radio.com app. Gase is going to wilt terribly in the NY media market. I hope he sets the Jets back 3 years just like he did with us.

I believe this goes in the Beasts of the East section since Gase isn't with the Dolphins anymore.
Would agree conceptually but in this case it's likely that Gase will be offering up excuses, rationales, shifting blames and accountabilities that very relevantly pertain to the "Fins Experience" as we've been living in the last 10 months.

Would agree conceptually but in this case it's likely that Gase will be offering up excuses, rationales, shifting blames and accountabilities that very relevantly pertain to the "Fins Experience" as we've been living in the last 10 months.

Who cares! We've already heard them. Time to move on from Adam Gase, a good start would be no Gase threads in the mains. If only we could get all Kap threads to General.

Who cares! We've already heard them. Time to move on from Adam Gase, a good start would be no Gase threads in the mains. If only we could get all Kap threads to General.
Having watched all 49 of the games he coached, some in person, I for one care very much how he's gonna depict himself as blameless..... please speak for yourself

Then you can simply click on "Beasts of the East".
It's not like Landry being traded.. this is the guy who had control of the team, made the on field and personnel decisions for 3 years. It's very relevant to the Fins experience IMO. KAepernick never played for this team so he's got no relevancy to the main forum...

It's not like Landry being traded.. this is the guy who had control of the team, made the on field and personnel decisions for 3 years. It's very relevant to the Fins experience IMO. KAepernick never played for this team so he's got no relevancy to the main forum...

Agree to disagree! It's non dolphins related in my eyes. Should I start a thread after every Jets win in 2019 titled, "Gase Wins" and post the pressser or will he not be relevant anymore? Time to let go now.

Agree to disagree! It's non dolphins related in my eyes. Should I start a thread after every Jets win in 2019 titled, "Gase Wins" or will he not be relevant anymore? Time to let go now.
Of course not.. but he's the closest thing we have to a coach even now... and his explanations and/or excuses can prove revelatory in discussing Flores or whomever succeeds him. And there's really no one forcing you to read any main forum Gase threads, is there?

Of course not.. but he's the closest thing we have to a coach even now... and his explanations and/or excuses can prove revelatory in discussing Flores or whomever succeeds him. And there's really no one forcing you to read any main forum Gase threads, is there?

Taking up space! I don't even want to see his name. I don't care about his excuses I've heard them all. I don't care if he says I failed in Miami because all of the players and fans suck. I don't care about him at all anymore. Most of all it's aggravating that anyone who is in Miami is good and when they leave they are complete **** bags. It makes me feel like I'm posting with a bunch of patriots fans minus the winning and I don't like that feeling (I guess I would like the winning). I just want to drop Gase, that's all.

Lots of "I's" in your post. Seems like this is a "you" problem. Don't click the threads that say Adam Gase. Although I do agree this will probably get moved, but it's just a thread on a forum. Move on. Life will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom