Gase’s Schematic Ability. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase’s Schematic Ability.

Landry is one heck of a player and if you can get paid like he did then get it.

But with that said let's not act like Gase and company didn't scheme to his strengths.

It's going to be really interesting to see what the receiving group looks like without the focal point being Landry.

Landry is one heck of a player and if you can get paid like he did then get it.

But with that said let's not act like Gase and company didn't scheme to his strengths.

It's going to be really interesting to see what the receiving group looks like without the focal point being Landry.
Excellent point....we'll see.

Yep Gase knows how to get people open.

But then we have the negative nancies on here trying to tell us he has a bad offensive scheme and doesn’t get players open. Even with cutler as the qb we saw tons of plays left on the field, and that’s with a dialed back offense. That’s one way to tell if someone’s has any clue or not what they are talking about

I will say this I thought adam gase was real good in 2016. 2017 he didn't look good. he made some bad choice with players as well...2018 will give me all info I need on Adam...

Always been a believer in Gase schematically. Really hoping he has these guys ready to come out hot at the beginning of the year and we don't dig a hole early. We open the season with 3 winnable games lets get em!

I will say this I thought adam gase was real good in 2016. 2017 he didn't look good. he made some bad choice with players as well...2018 will give me all info I need on Adam...
keep in mind who we had at QB last year. I think a lot of the issues were directly related to Cutler. There were a lot of plays left on the field last year that you can directly point to Jay on.

keep in mind who we had at QB last year. I think a lot of the issues were directly related to Cutler. There were a lot of plays left on the field last year that you can directly point to Jay on.
yes u have point on cutler. but it was not all on cutler

Would just like to see more early scores from Gase. Hopefully the new additions will improve on first quarter scoring.

Always been a believer in Gase schematically. Really hoping he has these guys ready to come out hot at the beginning of the year and we don't dig a hole early. We open the season with 3 winnable games lets get em!
I agree with your opinion regarding Gases coaching strength schematically its the entire head coaching package that is a concern. Do we have a really good head coach or a really good offensive coordinator who happens to be the head coach.

What I'm most excited about is the balance that we can have. We have the WR's and now we have the TE too but we also have 3 RB's that can run and catch out of the back field. The key really is for the O-line to stay healthy and play well together. As long as the O-line plays well then we'll be fine cause we have enough good skill players and Tannehill can make all the trows except when he's on his back. Give him time with the weapons we have and we'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom