Gators Leak, Jackson debating Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gators Leak, Jackson debating Draft

jnewmant said:
well the reason i didn't include lsu is because they signed perilloux last year

true, forgot about that. If he was at Fla. for that win like Speedrush said..I can see them having a bit of an inside track now.

ether79 said:
true, forgot about that. If he was at Fla. for that win like Speedrush said..I can see them having a bit of an inside track now.
this is true, the only good thing i can say about alabama's chances is they can def. offer him a chance to start his first year since Croyle is gone, i just wonder how much importance he is placing on playing time

jnewmant said:
this is true, the only good thing i can say about alabama's chances is they can def. offer him a chance to start his first year since Croyle is gone, i just wonder how much importance he is placing on playing time

That could be plus..but I can see him loving what he'll be able to do in Meyers offense.

ether79 said:
That could be plus..but I can see him loving what he'll be able to do in Meyers offense.
it could be who knows, i've watched a couple of videos of him and if he does sign with florida instead of bama i'll be alot happier than him signing with lsu because i'd hate to play him every year

jackson should declare and take advantage of a weak receiver class. next year's will be a lot better, so he's gotta do the right thing here and declare

SpeedRush99 said:
All depends what happens between now and then. I'll try and find the article I was reading the other day. It was saying how Florida is high up on one of the top ranked QB prospects in the nation, Tim Tebow, or something like that. Plus they have been talking to ex-Vol Brent Schaeffer about a return to the SEC. Not to mention backup Josh Portis. all of which are much better suited for Meyer's offense than Leak.

Teabow is a friggin beast. He shredded my high school in the class 4a region final. He had 444 all purpose yards that night and i think they scored 45 points. And we by no means have a soft defense, in fact it was one of the best. He runs a spread n shread offense at St. Augustine Nease and would be perfectly suited for the gators. He ran for i think 900 yards, and passed for a couple thousand. He surpassed Xaiver Lee for all purpose yards in state high school career with 9,000 something.

Sorry to get off topic.

FinSinceBirth said:
Teabow is a friggin beast. He shredded my high school in the class 4a region final. He had 444 all purpose yards that night and i think they scored 45 points. And we by no means have a soft defense, in fact it was one of the best. He runs a spread n shread offense at St. Augustine Nease and would be perfectly suited for the gators. He ran for i think 900 yards, and passed for a couple thousand. He surpassed Xaiver Lee for all purpose yards in state high school career with 9,000 something.

Sorry to get off topic.

Sounds like he needs to be a Gator.

Leak and Jackson should declare now and go out 0-3 in bowls, Cause what else ya got to play for. Might as well get that fancy car a year earlier.

TjHawk said:
Leak and Jackson should declare now and go out 0-3 in bowls, Cause what else ya got to play for. Might as well get that fancy car a year earlier.

Not this time. Iowa may have beat us two years ago but this is a different team. Time to return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom