Gavin Hardison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gavin Hardison

Charlie Rivers

FH Member Since 2003!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Who is this guy? Does he have the goods - the potential to do some damage on the field? I'm clueless.

I've been out of the loop. Fill me in guys. Thanks!

USATSI_21414161.jpg

Hardison had Tommy John surgery, so it’s all about recovery. But his tape was good. He might surprise us and be more than a camp arm. If so, we might stick with Skylar and Hardison and save a few bucks by cutting White.

Hardison had Tommy John surgery, so it’s all about recovery. But his tape was good. He might surprise us and be more than a camp arm. If so, we might stick with Skylar and Hardison and save a few bucks by cutting White.
He would have to really impress for that.

I give it 50/50 he takes Thompson's spot, though.

He has come back from Tommy John surgery faster than baseball pitchers which I thought was interesting. Maybe PS QB?
I don’t know how much cutting White saves us.
I do think we know White’s ceiling (and maybe Skylar’s) but not Gavin’s.

He has come back from Tommy John surgery faster than baseball pitchers which I thought was interesting. Maybe PS QB?
I don’t know how much cutting White saves us.
I do think we know White’s ceiling (and maybe Skylar’s) but not Gavin’s.
Saves $3.5m with $1.7m dead money.

Probably will be among the group of guys that get cut first.

I'm not sure. If he replaces skylar or makes PS, it's about perceived potential/ceiling. Fans won't know that. I'm pessimistic, but 3rd QB/PS isn't about being able to 'come in a win' year 1.

I don’t believe Hardison will make the roster but if he does, I think it will be Skylar’s job he takes. McDaniel has stated White has a better understanding of the offense than Skylar does and considering Skylar has been in the system a year longer than White, that is a pretty damning statement by McDaniel.

I really don’t see Skylar as a reliable backup for the Dolphins and I think 2024 will be his last season in Miami even if they keep him as their #3 QB and cut Hardison.

Back
Top Bottom