Geno: I Have Shown Flashes of Pro Bowl Caliber | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno: I Have Shown Flashes of Pro Bowl Caliber

They were making fun of that all afternoon on the radio here. Hilariously delusional.

Is anyone surprised? He sounds like a mini-Rex. The only difference is that Rex has been beaten back into reality. Geno hasn't yet been broken by being a Jet lol
"Play like a Jet" ... check

if we remove all the pick 6's and the rest of the INTs plus add about 15 throwing TDs he'd be right there for the pro bowl.

if we remove all the pick 6's and the rest of the INTs plus add about 15 throwing TDs he'd be right there for the pro bowl.

:lol: when did you get funny?

I mean funny on purpose.

No matter how many times it happens, these guys never learn just to deflect any self-praise. Let others say it for you. In his case, he should have said "I have a lot to learn but hope that I play well enough to be considered someday" and left it at that. Even Manning, Rogers, Brady deflect praise when someone asks them a direct question.

The only way I would believe Geno was serious when he made that comment would be if he also said the Jets will make the playoffs in three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom